Chapter 3 : Her and Him.

A cup of coffee with extra love,please.

( ELI POV )

"So that's what felt different when I was at the front of the cafe. There's a new employee... and she's pretty." Eli smiled at that thought.

"I need to know her.." he said while looking at the kitchen door where you disappeared from his sight, trying to glimpse a sight of you. He quickly finished his order and was slightly surprised because the cake tasted different. He made his way to the counter and sat on a stool in front of it.

"Sir, what would you like to have ?" a boy in a uniform who looks like the barista with black hair and cute face politely asked him.

"No. Sorry. I was looking for the girl earlier.. I think she's new here." Eli replied with a smile.

"Ah ! ( your name ) ? She's at the kitchen, sir. Would you like me to call her for you ?" the boy politely offered Eli.

"Yes, please. and Thank you." he replied , still with a smile in his face.

"It's nothing , sir." the other bowed and made his way to the kitchen.

( YOUR POV )

"( your name) noona! Someone's out here calling you.Come out." the younger guy bluntly said as he peaked his head on the door.

"Dongho-yah. Who is it?" you replied to him, still focused on the cake.

"Just some guy.. Come out , noona." Dongho said while closing the kitchen door.

"Coming.." you took off the apron and have gone to the counter. You can't see Dongho and all you see is a man smiling at you. He's the guy earlier.

"Hi." Eli waved at you.

"Uh? Hi." you replied to him awkwardly.

"Why are you here, sir?"you added.

"A cup of coffee." Eli said as he warmedly smiled at you.

"Yessir." you replied and have gone to the kitchen.

 

( ELI POV )

 

"She's too casual." Eli thought as he examined the kitchen door.

"I'm gonna go peak at the kitchen" he said to himself.

She saw you brewing a coffee when he peaked at the door. You were wearing your uniform.  

"She even looked pretty from behind." Eli smiled.

"Hey.." he suddenly spoke,breaking the silence in the kitchen.

You jumped out of shock.

"Sir , what are you doing here?" you replied while stuttering. You were shocked.

"Nahh.. I was just checking you out." Eli said , still with his head peaking in the door.

"Come in , sir.Y -you might be uncomfortable in that position and someone might see you.." you replied warmedly.

"Thanks."

 

( AUTHOR"S POV )

He examined the kitchen and a sliced cake caught his attention.

"Eh? It was the cake I ate earlier , right ?" eli asked while pointing at the cake on the table.

"Yes, I baked it, sir." you replied while mixing the coffee.

"You did ? It was delicious. How did you learn to bake a cake?" Eli asked you curiously since you're just a waitress here and not a baker.

"My parents have a small bakery on my hometown and I just watched them did it." you replied to him with a smile. He just smiled at you.

"You're a great baker. What's your name?" Eli asked you.

"I'm ( your name). I'm the owner's nephew."

"Really ? I'm Kim KyoungJae. My nickname is Eli. I have a company just a few blocks away from here." he replied with a grin in his face.

"Oh. here's your coffee , sir." you handed him the coffee you made.

"Just call me Eli." he responded while sipping the hot coffee.

"Oh.You make a good coffee too. I think you should own a cafe yourself." Eli joked , still sipping the coffee.

"I'll think of that." you just replied with a smile. He's the first one who complimented your baking.

He smiled back.