Chapter 4 : A chance to take

A cup of coffee with extra love,please.

Eli finished his coffee in the kitchen. He's just watching you fixing the cake your making earlier before Dongho interrupted you.

"Uggh. It's ruined. It's burnt. I planned to eat this for dinner." you whispered to yourself as you forgot the cake in the oven. You couldn't eat the other one since It's for the customers.

Eli heard you. "This is my chance." he smiled while thinking what to say.

"Wanna go grab some dinner across the street? There's a restaurant there." 

"Uh ? Okay and Thanks." you couldn't say no since you're starving. You just smiled at him.

He waited for your shift to end and waited for you at his table. Sometimes, you would catch a glimpse of him while serving customers and you would just always see him staring at the glass window like he's thinking of something. Other than that, you just focused on your work.

It's already 9:30 PM and your shift ended. You said goodbye to Kiseop and Dongho since their shift will end at 10:30 PM.

Eli and you walked out of the cafe and into his car.

"Uhm? Don't you think we don't need your car right now since the restaurant is just across the street?" 

"No. I'm just going to get something."

"Really ? Okay."

He turned his back on you , opened the door on his car and reached for the black plastic bag placed on the passenger seat. he closed the door and faced you.

"Let's go." he said while smiling and with the black plastic bag on his hands.

"What's that?" you asked him while eyeing the plastic bag. It looks like there's a box inside.

"Nothing..Just stuff. Let's go." he said while walking away from you.

"Wait for me." you shouted and followed him.

The restaurant is not that big and It gives off a cozy feeling.

You both had dinner and talking about random stuffs about yourselves when he excused himself to go to the restroom.

 

( ELI POV )

"Uggh. how should I say it to her? She'll think i'm a psycho." Eli said to himself as he's washing his hands on the sink.

"Okay, Just act natural , Eli." eli said to himself as he stared at his own reflection at the mirror in front of him.

He got the black plastic bag in his hands and slid a note he wrote earlier.