Chapter 2 : Unknown feelings

A cup of coffee with extra love,please.

"Why do I feel like something's different here?" he thought to himself as he made his way to the front door. A boy in a uniform welcomed him and he took a seat on a table with two chairs beside the window, watching the cars passing by. He likes this feeling. He feels relaxed and away of stress and work. After a few minutes of staring at the glass window , he decided to order. He don't want to look like he just came here to sit.

"Waiter, A cup of coffee with extra cream and a slice of chocolate cake, please." he said to the red-haired waiter wiping off the tables beside him.

"Yes,sir." the waiter bowed at him and headed to the counter.

( Your POV )

You're working here in your auntie's cafe. Your co-workers are nice and It pays you just enough to save money for school and apartment fees. A 20,000 won in a month is not that bad, huh ? All you do here is serve customers and sometimes bake a cake when the cafe's baker isn't around. Your parents have a small bakery in your hometown so you learned how to bake. You didn't rent expensive lessons and tutors to teach you. Your just watch how your father did it and that's all.

"Okay! Done." you cheered and held your own hands together as you stare at the wonderful creation in front of you.

"(your name) ! Is the cake ready now ? Someone's ordering a cup of coffee with extra cream and a slice of chocolate cake." you heard Kiseop shout at the counter.

"Yes. You can go finish your work. I'll serve it!" you shouted back for him to hear you.

"Table 6" kiseop shouted as he made his way to the table he's wiping.

You cut the cake you made gently and put it in a white plate. You designed the plate for better appearance and brewed a coffee right away.You held the coffee and plate in your hands and placed it in a tray as you made your way to table 6. There you saw a man, wearing a black suit with a nice blue tie sitting in one of the chair. He has a blonde hair and pointed nose.

"Sir , Here's your order." you placed  the tray in the table as you sight a glimpse of the man whose eyes are busy staring at the window.

"Sir?"

"Uh? Yes? Oh. Thank you." he replied but startled at your sudden appearance.

"You're welcome , sir." you bowed slightly and smiled at him as you held the empty tray in your hands and made your way back in the kitchen.

( ELI POV )

"Did I saw her before ? Her smile... Is she new here?" he asked himself as he watched you walk away.

( Your POV )

"That man.. he's familiar to me.." you said to yourself while busy making a new batch of cake.