Chapter 1 : Introduction to his life.

A cup of coffee with extra love,please.

    Staring at blank space, trying to calm his mind, He held a pen in his hand and started to draw doodles. He's so busy in his life that he doesn't have time for school, dating or even sleeping. His peaceful atmosphere was interrupted by his secretary.

"Sir, It's already 8 PM. Would you like to go home now? You have a meeting schedule with Mr.Park of Changhee Enterprises tomorrow at 8:00 AM." she politely said as she bowed slightly.

"I'll go now. Please sort this out and I'll finish the rest tomorrow after the meeting." he replied to her while straightening his pants.

"Yes. Good night, sir."

   With that, he left his office and headed to the elevator. There are no more employees out since It's already late. He reached the front door and talked to the guard.

"Ms.Kim is still there. please make sure she comes home safe." Eli reminded the guard being the gentleman he is.

   He headed to the parking lot and drove his car. He's on his way to the Cafe now. He's a regular customer there for some reson. He liked the place since It gives off a relaxing feeling and serves great coffee. He got down the car and closed the door.