Happily ever after.

Do you love me?

5 years later..

Its been a month since f(x) returned to Korea after 5 years in China.

The girls are now practicing hard for their comeback that is in 2 weeks time.

Amber now had  shoulder length hair with a bang covering half of her face like in Lachata time as their comeback concept is y.

She have not meet Key yet as Shinee is in world tour for a few months and will be back in Korea only the day after tomorrow.

Amber is nervous as Shinee will be having a special stage on the same day as their comeback stage on Music Bank. This means they will surely meet each other at the back stage.

 

***

 

Amber's flawless face is now being apply makeup by their Stylist unnie. The others had finished their turn. Victoria is now stretching her body. Luna is reading a magazine while Sulli and Krystal is goofing around.

"There, you're done."

"Thanks unnie." Amber frowned. She just dislikes wearing heavy makeup.

"Unnie, lets go! I badly miss the others!" Sulli is dragging Amber to the waiting room. Sulli is referring to SNSD that is having their special stage too and Super Junior that is promoting their new song.

"This it it!" Amber whisper.

"Hey guys! It's the f(x)!" Heechul said once he saw the girls come in.

All eyes focused onto the girls but especially Amber.

This is because Amber is wearing a leather short which exposed her long legs with a pair of killer heels while the others wear shirt.

After all these years, Amber had improved her walking posture so that she can walk elegantly in heels.

After that, happy chit chatting between the girls and their seniors can be heard.

Shinee just finish changing their cloth as they had different schedule earlier that day and join the others.

Key's eyes widen as he saw the sudden change in Amber appearance.

"She's getting prettier." He thought.

But all the while, Amber and Key is trying avoiding each other.

Sulli and Taemin mischievously made an eye contact and nodded.

"Taemin, where are you taking me to?" Key asked as Taemin is dragging him from the waiting room.

"Just wait and see, hyung."

At a corner, Key can see a person dragging another person too.

As they walk closer, he realize it is Amber and Sulli.

"Key oppa, Amber unnie wants to talk to you!" Sulli said once they are in front of them.

"Sulli, what are you talking about?!" Amber question her while glaring at her.

"Oh.. I think the others just call Sulli and I. Gotta go!" With that Sulli and Taemin leave the two alone.

The situation is awkward as they stood there in silence.

"Hey, you had changed.." Key initiate a conservation.

"Yah..but I still can't tolerate shirt though.."

The two giggled.

"Lets..lets start from the beginning.. I mean as friends of course!" Key stuttered.

"Okay."

With that they shake hand.

 

After a year..

 

Amber and Key is now officially a couple again. But this time it is different as they can date in public now.

Victoria is now dating Nickchun and participate in many variety shows.

Luna become active in hosting music programs.

Sulli is becoming a popular model for various brands while Krystal had been busy with her acting carrier.

Amber in the other hand had been collaborating with a few artists with her rap.

 

One sunny day..

 

"Key oppa, that was fun."

Key and Amber had spend their day at the amusement park and now sitting at a bench drinking.

"Amber..I have something for you.." Key said nervously.

"What it is, oppa?"

Key take a small box from his pocket and opened it revealing a ring inside it.

Amber gasped at the sight.

"Amber Liu, will you marry me?" Key is now kneeling in front of Amber.

"Oppa, what are you doing? Get up first, people are staring."

"No, unless you say yes."

"Just say yes to this sweet boy, dear.." An elderly woman said while holding hand with an old man.

A few passer-by are now looking at them.

"Yes. Just get up now." Amber is now blushing.

Key immediately stand up and smile widely as he slid the ring into Amber's finger.

 

***

 

Key and Amber invited the rest of the f(x) girls and Shinee boys to had dinner in their new house.

After dinner, the girls chat at the living room while the guys at the veranda.

"I just can't believe that the once tomboyish Amber on our debut day will be the first one to be married among us." Luna  exclaimed.

"Stop it guys." Amber blushed upon hearing this.

"Yah..it's just not fair!" Victoria in.

"Unnie, ask Nickchun oppa to propose you then." Sulli suggested.

Everyone laugh hard after that.

Then, Key come in.

"I think we better leave this two love birds alone for now." Krystal said and the others get up and join the boys.

"I miss you baby.." Key kiss Amber on the cheek while hugging her waist.

"Yah..but we just met like half an hour ago.." Amber is playing along with Key.

"To me, it's like a day already.." Amber cannot help but chuckle.

"Key, I want to ask you something?"

"What it is baby?"

"Do you love me?"

"I love you. I love you with all my heart, Amber Kim."

With that, they sealed it with a kiss.

And they live happily ever after.

 

-THE END-

 

The last chap..^^