The truth.

Do you love me?

Amber had been ignoring Henry's texts and calls since then. She also avoiding him whenever she saw him. 

Amber wants to tell Key what had happened but it seem that she does not have the courage to do so.

She wonder how will Key reacted if she tell him now that she already knew who is the real father of her unlucky baby.

He will know sooner or later, she thought.

That evening, the girls were already back to the dorm.

"Luna!" Luna just finished her bath when Amber called her.

"Yes, unnie? What it is?"

"I want to ask your opinion regarding some 'stuffs'?"

"What 'stuffs'?" Luna asked curiously.

"You know that I spend the night outside the dorm 2 weeks ago and told you guys that I slept at a friend's house, right?"

"Right, go on.."

"Actually, I lied.."

"What? So where did you go then?"

Amber hesitate a while then continue.

"Well..after I got a fight with Key, Henry and I went to drink at a bar.."

"Then..?" Luna is now so eager to know the truth.

"..and we were drunk and..had a one night stand!" Amber that looked down all this time look up to see Luna's reaction.

Luna just stared at her dumbly.

"But the worst part is the baby I thought is Key's is actually Henry's." Amber finished.

Suddenly, there is a sound of some plastic bags dropped outside the room Amber and Luna shared.

At the doorway, stood somewhat gloomy Key and shocked Taemin and Sulli.

Before Amber can explain, Key already stormed out of the f(x) dorm.

"Unnie, you are not well enough! Taemin, go after Key oppa and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid!" Luna is holding Amber's arm to prevent her from standing.

Taemin as if just wake up from a dream nodded and follow after Key.

Key is now so boiled up of anger and headed straight to the Super Junior M dorm to find Henry.

As soon the front door is opened, he pushed Zhou Mi aside and dashed into the house shouting Henry's name.

Henry that just came out of the bathroom just blinked seeing Key's expression that as if ready to kill someone in their dorm.

Key upon laying his eyes on Henry immediately lay a punch on his face.

Henry fell down backward from the impact. Blood is oozing from his mouth.

"You son of a b**ch!"

Key is about to lunch another attack when two pair of arms stopped him.

It were Taemin and Zhou Mi.

"Hyung, calm down will ya?!"

"How can I calm down?! This bastard just make my Amber pregnant and suffer after her miscarriage!"

Henry just managed to hear 'Amber pregnant' part before he passed out.

Henry is then treated at the hospital. He and Zhou Mi are told to keep the matter a secret.

That night, he came to visit Amber and apologized.

Amber forgive him and tell him to forget what had happened between them as she only love Key.

 

Meanwhile at the Shinee dorm..

 

Key had been locking himself in his room ever since he been dragged home by Taemin.

"Yah Key! We are hungry already! Why don't you make some dinner for us?!" Jonghyun is trying to make Key come out from his room.

"There is no use, Jonghyun. He'll come out when he is ready." Onew that just finished washing the dishes said.

"Yah..so where do I suppose to sleep tonight?" The maknae asked.

" The sofa!" Everyone answered.

 

***

 

"What should I do? Key is not answering my calls?" Amber is sitting at the living room with the girls.

"Let him cool down first Amber unnie. I'm sure he that will call you at that time." Krystal said while patting Amber's shoulder.

"I hope so. Man, I messed up things big this time.." Amber sighed.

 

What will happen to Keyber now? Till the next chap!^^