◊ Teaser 3 ◊ The Get Together ◊

◊ SM Entertainment New Girl Group ◊ Diamond ◊ 다이아몬드 ◊ Apply Open! ◊

 

the get together...

"I guess that is all for today. I'll meet you guys again tomorrow, good day,"

soon enough, all the students in the classroom quickly rose from their seats, packing their bags in a jiffy, dying to get home as soon as possible. not for one particular girl who sat in the back corner, though. she was packing her bag quite slowly compared to the other students, and her expression didn't show that she was excited to go home at all. sure, because she wasn't going home after all, because a series of training in her company-SM Entertainment-has await her.

done with her books, the girl slung her bag to her right shoulder as she proceeded to go out from the already empty classroom. a sigh escaped her lips as she reached the school's hallway.

"why did I enter SM in the first place? I could've entered... other companies. companies that doesn't force their trainees to practice until 11 pm," she grumbled. can't blame her, the black circles around her eyes showed that she didn't get enough or maybe any sleep at all, and the blame goes to SM and their trainers.

as soon as she reached the school gate, a female voice called her name

"Nora unnie!"

the girl-or Nora-looked back, where she saw a cute girl running towards her, her bag still half-closed, and her brunette hair kept falling across her face as she ran, covering her rounded eyes. Nora knew who the girl was, because she was the appointed maknae of her own group. soon-to-be-debuted group.

"Yoohyun-ah, what happened to you? you look like a shipwreck!" she commented. Yoohyun only smiled sheepishly.

"I ran here as fast as I could right after Algebra was done. I was afraid that you would already be going home or something. remember that I'm still not familiar with this neighborhood?" she said as she managed to calm her racing breath. 

Nora flinched. oh yeah, she just remembered that Yoohyun wasn't very familiar with Korea, since it was only her 6th month there after she was scouted. sure, Yoohyun was a Korean, but she lived all her life in Manhattan, USA, and so she didn't know anything about her home country. Nora recalled about how she was back then when she first came to Korea. same as Yoohyun, despite being half Korean, she wasn't very familiar with Korea, either, since she lived all her life in LA, USA. but after a few years of staying here, she kinda get the hang of it. and recalling how hard it was for her in the early years, she didn't want Yoohyun to face the same hardship.

"unnie, aren't we going?" Yoohyun asked, waking her up to reality.

"o-oh, yeah..."

---

"geurae wolf! naega wolf! saranghaeyo... nan neukdaego neon minyeo!"

the sound of dance music greeted both Nora and Yoohyun as they entered the practice room SM gave to them as a new soon-to-be-debuted group. there, in front of the mirror, three girls were dancing to the beat of the song. the three were dancing ever so beautifully, it envied both girls who had just walked in.

as the three dancing girls turned, their eyes caught the image of their appointed leader and maknae by the door. one of the quickly jumped to Yoohyun, while the other two were both catching their breaths. their bodies were drenched in sweats, who knew how long they've practiced.

"you guys are soooo late! where've you been?" the cheery girl asked as she tried to hug Yoohyun. the girl didn't resist even though the girl's sweat stained her body

"yah, get off my maknae! you're staining her with your sweat!" Nora scolded. while the scolded girl only smiled innocently, Yoohyun instead took her side

"unnie, it's okay. Seonkyo unnie was just worried..." 

hearing that, Seonkyo hugged the maknae even tighter

"yay! you always understand! saranghae, Yoohyunnie!" she chirped. Nora rolled her eyes, while Yoohyun could only smile, not daring to say that she's having trouble breathing.

"whatever. where's Heeyeon and Yoohee?" Nora asked after getting no sight of the two members. one of the girls that danced with Seonkyo-the taller one-looked up from the towel she was using to dry her face.

"they're in the recording room. Yoon sonsaengnim told them to do a take vocal," she informed. Nora nodded a few times

"but here they come now,"

all four girls looked back, and met eyes with the referred members, walking their way back to the practice room

"did somebody talk about us?" one of the girls chirped as soon as she heard 'here they come now'. Seonkyo rolled her eyes.

"puh-lease, Heeyeonnie. Nora unnie was just asking Siyoon where the both of you were," Heeyeon pouted

"I was just asking! right, Yoohee-yah?" she aegyo-ed to the 'Yoohee' girl beside her as she tried to get Yoohee on her side. Yoohee's face hardened.

"ugh, don't do aegyo to me!" she protested. the other girls laughed.

"beep beep"

it was the sound of a phone ringing. everybody went silence, so that the phone owner can find her phone. turned out that it was the short-haired girl's phone. she took the phone out and started clicking on its screen. a few seconds later, she proceeded her way out from the practice room. the other girls only triled her steps confusedly.

"Yoonhye, where are you going?" Siyoon asked. the girl looked back

"Jung sonsaeng texted me. he said that we should go to Kim sajang's office to meet our manager," she said flatly. the others' eyes widened

"then we should come too! why didn't you tell us?!" Seonkyo yelled

"you'll ask me where I'm going anyway, so why should I tell you?" Yoonhye defended herself. all the other girls mentally slapped their foreheads as Yoonhye continued to get on her way

"this is going to be harder than I thought..."

author hereee... 

hi guys, author luvhpurple here.... 

I am so sorry for abandoning this fic for soooo long! I just didn't know what to do with it anymore... >u< /slapped/

but okay, I'm back and alive now... ouo just because somebody asked me what happened with this thing.. XD

still, no signs of someone chosen yet, and unnie's not done with her app yet, so... I made other characters

don't worry though, these girls will gradually step aside for the other applicants...

but yeah, it's not gonna be fun without romance, right?

so I'll be writing romantic interactions between these girls and their 'love interests'

just so you won't be confused, the pairings are: Nora(leader) and Suho, Heeyeon(lead vocal) and Chanyeol, Siyoon(visual) and Baekhyun, Seonkyo(lead dance) and Kris, Yoohee(sub-leader) and Kai, Yoonhye(lead rapper) and D.O, and lastly, Yoohyun(maknae) and Sehun...

don/t worry, they won't end up together unless there's one or two of those boys who aren't chosen as love interest... XD

so yeah, ummm... bye?