◊ Guidance ◊ Application Form ◊ Example ◊

◊ SM Entertainment New Girl Group ◊ Diamond ◊ 다이아몬드 ◊ Apply Open! ◊

I'll guide you throughout the journey... ◊

a little memo... ◊

it's me again! don't get bored with me, kay?!

so, as I said in da rulezz., I'm mean and perfectionist..

but, I'm kind enough to give you detailed guides on how you should fill out your form!

so make sure you follow it, or else, you'll know the full force of luvhpurple's rage!!!

okay, I'm starting to say nonsense again...

anything else I can say to make this page full? no? not yet, I suppose...

but if there's anything, it's 'have fun!'

guides for you...

regular guides! 

  • use 3rd POV (she, he, him, her, etc)! if you use 1st POV (I, you, etc), I'll mistake your character for your true self...
  • when you're talking about her, make sure to use her stage name and not her real name! (unless her real name is her stage name)
  • her talents, positions, personality and/or background must match the descriptions I gave you...

​ulzzang!

  • no creepy ulzzangs! (the one with big doll eyes)... they gave me the goosebumps, and not in a good way...
  • no idols! if you don't know where to find ulzzangs, just search 'ulzzang gallery' in the search box above...
  • no song ahri and kim shinyeong... they're a bit over-used here in AFF, and I'm starting to get sick of them...

personality!

  • no perfect personalities! your character must have flaws somewhere... make her look realistic, people! she's not a fairytale princess!
  • and as I said, try to mix it up with the personality points I gave you...

​background!

  • I'm fine with sob stories, so go ahead and make my cry!
  • if your birthplace is not in korea, remeber to state why she was there in the first place, and how she got back to korea...

siblings!

  • idol siblings are fine (not saying I prefer idol siblings)... but only one is allowed!

​friends!

  • idol friends is realistic, but c'mon... just create another character... be creative!

rivals!

  • idol rival is okay, and oc rival is fine, too...
  • do not use stupid reasonings like "spill coffee on her shirt" or "bumping to each other at the hallways" as the reason why you were rivals...
  • friendly rivalry is good...

​lo~ve interest!

  • he must be older than you. coz I hate noona-dongsaeng relationship to the max!
  • no lesbians! pity on her and make her normal!
  • and also, I'm begging you, do not use your love-hate as your main love interest... coz I'm kinda holding this huge grudge on the story plot of 'when love walked in'... (google it to see what I meant...)
  • also, no TVXQ, Super Junior, or SHINee. I kinda ship them with just... other girls... but EXO babies and other groups are open...
  • EXO Chanyeol is taken by co-author...
  • no love interest or oc love interests? okay!^^

author hereee... ◊

yeah, yeah, I know.. lots of prohibitions...

but please, please, please, follow it...

rules aren't made to be broken, you know...

only stupid people said that...

and da' rulezzz clearly said "make sure to follow every guide I provided in filling out your app!"...

 

 


 

◊ the important documents... ◊

a little memo... ◊

yes, this is the link to the application form! (and the example)

it's finally out! yeay!!!

◊ source code... ◊ application form... ◊ my example ◊