... You Are...

Vixx High School Host Club

" I really think you are mistaken, I don't sound as bad as you say I am..." I tried my best to sound as polite as possible while constantly moving away from him - the most annoying person I have encountered so far.

"Oh you are too kind... So kind that you won't even admit that you were labelled by your friends as the 'poorest guy in the school' I presume. You don't need to feel unconfortable, all Hail Poverty!" Ken said as if giving a speech as he sauntered after me, his blonde hair swaying elegantly with each of his movements.

"I'm very sorry, I'll excuse myself."

"Hey wait HyunJae! So you are considered like a hero? That's so cool!" Hyuk exclaimed excitedly as he pulled me back in. Wow, what strength he had for such a small guy!

"I don't think that is considered a hero though, I'm just a special student."

"Wow I didn't think that amazing scholar... to be so openly gay." Ken commented as he heard our little conversation.

"Openly what...?"

"So Which do type do you like?

Do you like the strong, silent type, the boy-lolita, or the mischievous type, or the cool type...?" Ken listed as he looked at me, expecting an answer.

"Um I really think you are mistaken, it is not like that..." I anxiously made an attempt as I backed away from him.

"Or maybe..." he said as he approached me, smirking naughtily," I'm the guy you are after?" He ended it off with a guessing tone. He held my chin delicately as he brought his face closer to mine... dangerouly close. As I panicked, I backed away from him once again without thinking and back hit something. I turned around worriedly as I saw the famous Rovix Vase falling to the floor. I quickly reached out my have for the Rovix's ear, but it was too late. My fingers touch the ear, but didn't manage to grab it. "Bang!" The vase shatter into numerous tiny pieces on the floor.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

 

 

 

I know today's is quite short, I promise to write a longer better chapter tommorrow! Annyeong!