Starting Today...!

Vixx High School Host Club

          Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here in the elite private school, Vixx Academy. The Vixx Host Club is where the school's most handsome idols with too much time on their hands, entertain female idols who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Vixx Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful.

          "This is a HOST CLUB?!" I gasped as I scanned the room, looked pretty 'normal' to me. The beautiful lights are still there. The walls are not painted differently. The chairs and tables are arranged in the same order as well.

          "Hmmm..." Hongbin said as his eyes monitored the new guest from head to toe, " N, Ravi, I believe this is your classmate?"

          "Yeah...but he isn't that sociable..." N said.

          "... How do you expect us to know a non-sociable guy?" And Ravi continued as they both shrugged at the same time, pouting at the exact right moment.

          "Hm." Hongbin said with a slight glint in his tone, smirking knowingly.

          Light Blub.

          "Well, that wasn't very nice..." HongBin said as he swayed his fringe to the side, with the two dorks looking each other with a confused face. He pushed his glasses back up as he crossed his arms in a confident pose. He never failed to carry a knowing smile on his pure white face, who knows what goes on in his little brain of his. "Welcome to the Vixx Host Club, Mr Honour student..."

          "WHAT? You must be Kim Hyun Jae, the exceptional honour student we have heard about!" Ken exclaimed in surprise as he popped his head out of nowhere. Upon hearing my name, I was genuiniely surprised as I avoided his gaze.

          He does have a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

          'What are you thinking HyunJae!!! You shouldn't be thinking of this kind of stuff.' I scolded myself mentally as I knocked my head. 'But I have to admit, I can now understand why they say that Vixx Host Club has the best-looking men in school.'

          "Wait a sec... How do you know my name?"I queried with my brows furrowed.

          "Well, you are practically famous. It is rare to have commoners coming to this school..." Hongbin commented, his specs reflecting the lights so that his gaze was not that visible.

          "Just like once in a blue moon, right hyung?" Hyuk squeked cutely as he threw his bunny up, with Leo catching it effortlessly.

          "Yeah." Leo ended it off by placing the bunny on his head. So Cute!

          'Commoner... So that's what I'm labeled as...' I sighed quietly as my thoughts were interrupted when a hand was thrown on my shoulder.

          "You should be proud of yourself, you have just shown the world that even a commoner can excel in an elite private school as well!" Ken said in an excited voice as he leaned towards me.

          As I stare at the most gorgeous, yet definitely most annoying guy in the room, I suddenly regretted pushing the latch on the door, as I have a hunch that something... was gonna happen.