Getting Over You

Tonight I'm Falling Into You

 

Chaerin's POV
 
Uf..i've been working on the studio like a crazy lady, been working for my new album and it needs to be perfect, i was finishing a song..my new song. " Tonight I'm Falling Into You " and you wonder what is it about? Well, it's about no other than Jiyong-oppa of course, well, we've been kinda .. "dating" since last summer, we see each other way too many times, we hang way too many times, we share like 6 calls a day, i seat on his lap, he hugs me, he kisses my cheek, we..kiss sometimes. Oppa is really romantic, he likes to take me to romantic dinners, he takes me to the cinema, to the beach, but...these past days he's been distant to me. I don't know if i did something that bother him or..am i boring to him? Am i not pretty like Kiko or..any other girl? OMG my head is a mess..well .. keep on writing your song Lee Chae Rin. 
This song speaks the truth, we're more than friends, but..we're not lovers, at least if we were Jiyong-oppa would come to me and tell me what is wrong with him, with me, with us .. right? What happend to him? 
 
" Chaerin-ah, what are you doing here at this time of hour? " 
. He is here. 
CL: hum...oppa.. what are YOU doing here? 
GD: humm i kinda..work here. This is my studio chae, not teddy's. 
 
Right. I forgot i sometimes get into his studio when he's not around, i just miss him too much. 
CL:  right..i'm sorry 
GD: it's ok. Shouldn't you be at the dorm or something? 
CL: i couldn't sleep so i decided to come to the building
GD: and to my studio, is that a new song ? - He points to my notebook
CL: yes. i've been working on it..
GD: Can i see it ? 
CL: sure oppa here - i lend my note to him
I really wanted to see his eyes, his expression, but his cap and his sunglasses were hiding his beautiful face. 
 
" We're not lovers
But more than friends
Put a flame to every single lie you ever said
No more crying
To get me through
Or I'll keep dancing till the morning with somebody new
Tonight I'm falling into you "
 
He keeps on reading and i'm getting more and more nervous, my heart stopped beating as soons as he speaked. 
GD: Is this about someone is particular? 
CL: my songs are always about someone in particular..
GD: it's pretty good huh
CL: You think? 
GD: yeah.. 
 
The studio was in silence, omg Kwon Jiyong really...i'm still your girlfriend i think.
GD: and what does my girlfriend wants to do? 
. He heard me. Great. 
CL: oppa.. can we talk a little?
GD: Yeah sure. Wassup? 
He takes me by the hand and i fall on his lap. uh..my cheeks are burning, i must be blushing right now. 
CL: oppa..what are we? 
GD: well, as you said you're my girlfriend, which makes me your boyfriend.
CL: so we're dating after all. 
GD: what do you mean " after all " ? As i recall we've been dating since summer last year, backstage at 2ne1's concert ? 
CL: i know but..these days you've been distant..
GD: you've been distant to me too. You've been hanging out with that b.a.p guy, is that your new boyfriend? 
CL: what? oppa. He's my friend 
GD: yep, a friend kisses your cheeks , takes your hand and also hugs you
CL: i can't believe this.. he's my friend oppa !! 
GD: great friend... 
CL: oh my gosh you don't believe me..
GD: i don't because i saw you in the arms of some .. stranger 
CL: He's name is Yongguk. You know what, i'm out of here.. 
 
I ran out of the YG Building, i can't believe him. Yongguk is my friend, he kinda try to flirt with me but i said to him that i was taken.. and he has been my friend ever since, he's a great guy. As i ran faster and faster i could now see the moon, so i stopped and took a picture and upload it to instagram : " GettingOverYou " as expected i recieved billions of comments like " Who are you talking about " " Chae i love you " .. i love my fans, but.. this time. 
 
I stopped running and i walked, as i walked in Seoul streets i see some couples being lovey-dovey. That should be me. And him. I should go to the dorm, i only have 2 days to finish the song and perform it at some festival YG got us, yes. Us. Big Bang and 2NE1 will be there... and i'll be performing my new song.
I should change it... from now on it's not " Tonight i'm falling into you " but " Tonight i'm getting over you " . That should do the trick. 
Finally i get into my dorm and i see Bom eating .. of course, Dara watching some TV but minzy isn't there .. 
CL: where's minzy? 
Dara: Aigoo cl-roo don't scare us like that !! Minzy is out. Date with Daesung
CL: oh.. ok. 
Bom: where were you? 
Dara: Jiyong's studio 
Bom: right. Did you talk to him? 
CL: i don't wanna talk about him, we'll talk in the morning. Good Night
Bom: If you need anything, call us ok. Good Night Chae
Dara: sleep tight cl-roo 
*SLAM* 
Dara: they fought . 
Bom: you bet. 
 
I gotta finish my song this night. As i changed to my pajamas my phone ringed. 
1 Message - 
From: Jingyo 
To: my baby-girl 
" Goodnight chae, sleep tight baby girl. I love you .. remember that. " 
I deleted his message. 
 
Tonight I'm Getting Over You. Jiyong.
 
-------------// 
 
Hiiii everyone, hope you liked this first chapter ! Also wanted to say that, if there's any mistake i'm sorry, english is not my first language. The song that i am using is by Carly Rae Jepsen - Tonight I'm Getting Over you , i heard this song, and skydragon got in my head. Anyways thanks for reading ~