Pancakes, Spongebob and .. Date?

Tonight I'm Falling Into You

Chaerin's POV

 

 
I finished my song that night. But i fall asleep as i finished it. Days have passed and i didn't perfomed in the festival. I told YG i was really sick and i was going to the hospital. Also..Jiyong and I didn't talk yet.
This morning i woke up and..wow too much silence. . 
" Bommieeee, daraaaa ? " I yelled their names but they weren't home, well..i decided to take my breakfast .. alone. 
There was a note in the counter it said: 
" GoodMorning chaerin, me and dara needed to go to YG building, Teddy asks us to be there this morning. Well enjoy your morning alone.. <3 
 
Loveeeee from Bommie and Dara " 
Well thank you girls, very kind to your leader. puff..leaved me those 2. I turn on the tv, spongebob was on. Greaaattttt !!! I love spongebob. As i was cooking some pancakes and watching spongebob when my phone ringed. 
 
1 New Message 
From: Yongguk oppa
To: chaebabe 
 
" Hey babe, i heard you were sick. Are you better? " 
 
So sweet... 
 
From: chaebabe
To: Yongguk oppa
" Hi oppa. Yes i'm feeling way better, got any plans today? We could go out. " 
 
From: Yongguk oppa
To: chaebabe
" Sure babe, pick u up at... 4 p.m i miss you <3 " 
 
Oh god.. i'm feeling butterflies on my stomach ~ 
 
From: chaebabe
To: Yongguk oppa
" Okiii , i'll be waiting my prince charming <3 I miss you too oppa !! " 
 
Oh my god... i'm feeling .. weird.. ok..gotta go get dressed !! ( Chaerin's clothes
OMG I GOT A DATE ~ 
 
I got dressed and i heard the door shutting. Are my girls back? 
I get into the living room and i see someone i did NOT wanted to see. 
Bom: oh hi chaerin-ah, me, dara, yb, top and ji came home just now.. are you .. heading somewhere? 
CL: yes. 
Dara: where are you going? we were planning to watch some movies all together 
*Ding-Dong* 
Bom: I'll go there
CL: yeah well dara-unni you enjoy your movies i gotta go. 
Bom: yongguk, wow.. what are you doing here? 
Yongguk: i'm here to pick up chae. 
Bom: sooo... you guys are going on a date? 
Yongguk: yeah 
CL: yongguk oppa, would you stay here i need to put my lipstick on. ~
Yongguk: kay 
I rushed into the bathroom, fix my make-up before we go out. But someone ruined it. 
GD: so.. i thought i was your boyfriend..
CL: .. that doesn't mean i can't go out with my friends.. 
GD: friends.. i thought you were dating him.. or..is it just .. casual ? 
CL: Jiyong i'm not like you ok.. 
GD: what is that supossed to mean? 
CL: it means i don't every single friend i have and then .. whatever just get out of my face. 
As i passed by him, i could hear him slamming the door .. hard. 
Whatever , i'm on to another. 
CL: oppa, let's go !! 
Yongguk: yeah !! 
 
GD's POV
. that punk, how dare he lay one finger on my girl. . That's how you wanna play it chaerin. ok. I called the only person that can make chaerin feel jealous. Kiko. i went to her place, and lose it with her. More explicit..no..we didn't have , i wouldn't do that, i still love chae but..we kissed and kissed. I I know i shouldn't do it but...it's all part of my plan. I'm not on to another lee chae rin... hope you feel better when you see what happend tonight, tomorrow when you get into YG ... i have a plan to see if chaerin is on another or..still into me. 
 
Chaerin's POV
We got out and got into his car. Aaah i can feel his scent all over. He smells so niceee <3
Yongguk: babe ? what is happening with you and ji? 
CL: Well , we were, WERE, dating but..we're not anymore. I'm on to another now. 
Yongguk: me? 
CL: oppa, just drive, i don't wanna die in this age ok? *giggles* 
Yongguk: alright ! 
 
This night i can tell you it was one of the best nights i ever had. We got into the beach and played with each-other, but we also got our clothes all wet, then we went into one restaurant and it was soooo romantic. Yongguk is so nice to me. ~ As we walked hand in hand, he picked one rose and put it in my hair,  as he did it , i interlock his fingers with mine, and rested my head on his shoulder. We were like that until we got into the dorm. 
 
Yongguk: Thanks for the best night of my life 
CL: aww, you're so sweet, thank you oppa, we should do it more often. 
Yongguk: Yes..well , sleep tight babe, i'll miss you <3
CL: me too. 
And that was it. He crashed his lips on mine, and we kissed for like..3 minutes i can tell. His lips are so..ugh GOOD i don't know how to describe, it just feels great. 
Yongguk: i love you <3 See you soon
CL: yes..see you soon oppa
And he left. GOD ~ i'm feeling in loveeee !! 
I got a message on my phone from Minzy, bom and dara saying the same thing: 
 
" unniee, tomorrow we're going to have a party on YG. please show up !!  " 
 
So cute.. alright i'll come...with Yongguk. 
And i fell asleep, i dreamed all night about Yongguk ~ Aigoo i'm in love .. i think !