↷ chapter 3

» Seven Deadly Sins | ⇁ characters chosen ↺ story starts [ hiatus ]
chapter three 
classtime
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoojin was in Japanese class, listening to the endless rants of her friend Naeun. She was clearly bored, trying to block out the annoying words with violent stuff instead. Perhaps tonight, she'd take her group out and beat up L.Joe. She'd consider that, definitely. He had the guts to try to embarrass her today during lunch, why not? She's sure Daehyun will show him. He's a bit crazy at times, maybe it's just her that sees everyone as crazy, but then again everyone was "unique," right? Speaking about Daehyun, he had said something about a new member. Is he crazy? There would be no new members, only the seven of them are the sins. No one else. Who was going to join? She had no idea but she would shoot them down, literary. Xishi would get them away with the crime of course. Nothing was impeccable, so far, safe to say.
She sighed, placing her foot on the table as Naeun kept ranting, only stopping and seeing the sin's act. She shook her head, starting to scold her until she felt a pain in her arm. Naeun winced, seeing that Yoojin was pissed wasn't a good thing. Naeun propped her elbow on the table, later resting her head on it as she stared at the mysterious girl for a while.
"What happened?" Naeun asked in a soft voice, earning a scowl in response along with a murmur along the lines of "none of your business" and " out." Naeun pouted, reaching over to girl before getting her hand slapped away. Yoojin scrunched up her nose before a smirk graced her lips as a male walked into the room. She knew exactly how to shut this girl up.
"Why don't you go talk to Shuuya? Don't you like him?" she teased, grabbing her friend's arm a bit too harshly before pushing her towards the said boy. Shuuya looked up, eyes a bit confused as the first thing he spotted was Naeun, face all red. The blushing girl sent Yoojin a glare, causing her to chuckle darkly and roll her eyes, looking away. They were so cute and it was so obvious that they both liked each other. The frustration of them not being together made her want to punch both of them in the face but she held it in. What relationship involved violence anyways? Though she wasn't into the sappy love type of , what she classifies it as, she knew something Naeun didn't. Shuuya was demon, wasn't that interesting? She felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to jump a bit as she cracked her knuckles, getting ready for a battle. There was only one person, L.Joe. Wait, did he even have this class?
She looked towards the male in Naeun's seat, eyes widening before looking away from the boy. What was the stupid soccer captin doing here? Luhan continued to keep his warm smile on his face as he waited for the girl to turn around, which didn't take long as her patience had run thin.
"What?" she snapped, eyes narrowed to a cold glare that had no effect on the virtue.
"Hello Yoojin, is it? You might not remember, but I'm Luhan," he reintroduced himself, bowing his head in respect as she just snickered, looking out the window. He disgusted her really.
"What are you doing here?" she asked quietly, having no idea why this boy would approach her in the first place unless he wanted to be abuse or if he wanted to die. Luhan scrunched up his nose, why is it that someone this pretty could be so inattractive because of her personality?
"I'm here because I want to talk to you," he whispered, causing the girl to purse out her lips. It wasn't like anyone was listening, no, they wouldn't dare.
To be honest, he had tried to maintain a normal conversation with her already in the previous classes together, but she ignored him like always. However, she was finally listening to Luhan's relief. 
"There's nothing to talk about," she spoke sharply, putting emphasis on nothing because there simply wasn't. She hated him and he should hate her, that's how it's supposed to be. But nope.
This boy has been bothering her non-stop for the past week, and it was starting to get annoying. However, he had somehow wormed his way into her heart, barely may she add in, with his persistant attempts. It wasn't worming in a good way though, it was one where Yoojin wanted nothing but to strangle the poor boy. Was this what they call hating with a passion? She usually doesn't remember names of those that she hated, minus L.Joe because it was so fun to , and the fact that Luhan, yes Luhan's name has been stuck in her mind because he's introduced himself wherever and whenever. She could have sworn that he had introduced himself over 100 times and she was tired.
"Yoojin?" Luhan called her out, causing her to snap out of her thoughts and glance at the boy.
"What, Luhan?" she didn't even try to hide it anymore, showing just how provoked she was as Luhan's smile grew wider.
"You remember my name! That's good, but class is starting! Bye Yoojin, remember, it's Luhan. Don't forget." After those words, the boy pushed up the glasses at the bridge before standing up, walking back to his seat. Yoojin could only blow out a puff of air, as if she were smoking. She would try to make sure there was no again.
But that was hard considering that they had five classes together. Five. ing. Classes.
 
 
 
 
Meiyoung was walking quickly down the halls once again, pushing herself to catch up to the tall male in front of her. It's been a few days since Kris had "saved" her life and she wanted to thank you, however, having no nerve to do so after shyly backing away whenever the time came. However, she had been stalking this man ever since, and Kris was starting to notice. He would send her a few looks during class, which caused her cheeks to flush in embarrassement.
Kris hasn't noticed yet, that was good at least, right? He was with his tall friend again, who she had no idea who he was. They apparently seemed to have a good time, noticing the smallest of smiles Kris made at each joke and childish response and suddenly she has the urge to be that boy instead. She wants to make the man laugh as well. This time, she won't fail. She huffed, a sort of encouragement for her, not to give up this time, before rushing ahead, catching up to both of the male's fast pace, thanks to none other then their long legs and tall height.
Kris had taken in a scent of grapefruit. Oh, so she was at his tail again, wasn't she? He had found it endearing in the way how she had been following him and had not gotten the courage to yet talk to him upfront. He stopped as the sent got stronger, turning around as his eyebrow rose. He was pleasently surprised in a way, maybe the wimp had something in her. Meiyoung, being the clumsy person she was, tripped over her own shoe, causing a squeak to leave her lips as she fell down onto the floor, able to catch herself with her surprisingly small build. She brushed off the laughter people were throwing at her, she had deserved it for being so stupid. She continued rushing, taking notice that Kris had stopped and was laughing as well. At least she managed to make him laugh again.
Once within a five foot distance from the tall male, she bowed down respectfully, stuttering her way through the small speech she had rehearsed in her mind.
"H-Hello, I'm Meiyoung a-and I wanted to thank you for b-bringing me to the nurse's office and wasting your time playing games with your friends to save me," she quickly rushed the end, some of the words getting mashed together unintentionally. Kris understood, he was the most intelligent man after all. He'll just keep believing it anyways.
"Hmm, no problem. It's my duty as the best person in the world to do so," he spoke, brushing his fringe to the side with his fingers.
Meiyoung smiled, playing with the frilly edges of her red plaid shirt, the top covered by a button up white shirt covered by the same colored red tie. "Well, that's all! Thank you," she mumbled quietly before scurrying away, her bag following behind her while slightly fluttering at the speed. Kris chuckled, watching the girl with interest.
Chanyeol leaned in close to Kris, their cheeks almost touching as he whispered, "What do you think of her?"
Kris smirked before replying confidently, "I think I found someone new to play with."
 
 
 
 
Misumi happily skidded through the halls, hands clenched around the ID card she had found days before. She hasn't been that lucky, in fact, she didn't even meet the guy yet. After a whole bunch of searching and no results, she was slowly about to give up until she caught a glimpse of him. Her eyes sparkled with achievement. "Found you~" she cooed quietly to herself, entering the cafeteria the moment he did.
Before he could even walk one more step, she ran up to him, jumping on his back and covering his eyes. Surprised by the sudden attack, a wave of panic struck him and he started to spin around, trying to get the damned person off him. He stopped as he heard a laughter, even more so that it was a girl. He huffed, nudging her side with his elbow with the best of his ability. Squirming, she jumped off his back and landed smoothly on the ground, beaming happily at him. He just returned a cold stare before turning around, about to walk back to his sins until he felt fingers wrapping around his wrist, turning him around until he was faced with a sly smile.
"Who are you?" he huffed softly, the light in her eyes only burning brighter at the sound of his voice. Finally, she got him to talk.
"Ah, is Mister Grumpy curious?" she teased, eyes turning into crescents before she pulled away. "For your information Mr. Taekwoon, I'm Misumi, nice to meet you," she spoke, sticking out her hand with a smile playing on her lips.
Leo glared at the girl, hissing at her, "It's Leo for you, don't call me anything else."
Misumi let the smile still plaster onto her face, finally revealing the ID card in front of the male. "Well, it didn't state Leo here so how should I know?" Leo's eyes widened, trying to make a grab for his card before it was tugged away. His glare didn't waver, but it didn't surprise the girl above him at all. She kept smiling, and for some reason, that didn't wit well with him.
"How about we make a deal? You're obviously not poor so there was no reason for you to accept my charity, I did it out of kindness and you just used it," she huffed, and Leo balanced on one of his legs. He didn't have time for this, Daehyun said he had something important to announce and he wouldn't admit it but he was intruigued.
"Fine, make it quick and give me back my ID card," he stated coldly, the smile only growing wider on her face.
"Here's the deal, I'll give it back to you if you can entertain me. Deal?" Leo groaned, smacking his forehead with his palm. This was going to be hard, he wasn't the most interesting person in the world and he actually preferred to stay away from human interactions. But his ID card gave him free lunch so he didn't have to pay, and that's what he needed.
"Fine, deal but you better return it back to me once I have."
"Done," she laughed, reaching her hand out once again for him to shake it but all he did was brush her off, walking away instead. 
 
Daehyun was with the other sins, only waiting for Leo as he tapped his foot impatiently. Also speaking, Jongup wasn't here as well, what happened to the kid? He spotted Leo, about to wave him over until he saw a girl pop up. He leaned over to Yoojin, lightly tapping her hand and pointed at Leo. Yoojin turned, watching the two with interest with a smirk on his thin lips. Once the boy sauntered over, hands stuffed in his pockets,Yoojin .
"Our Leo found a girl~" she sang out, letting her playful side come out after all the anger she had been penting up. Leo shot her a cold glare before turning back, stealing some of Daehyun's food. Daehyun could only gawk at the action before stealing his plate of food back, trying to munch it all down until Leo wrapped his arms around him, hugging him unbelievably tight in a threatening manner. Just when Leo let go, Jongup rushed in, looking back as if something horrifying was chasing him.
"D-Daehyun hyung!" he called out towards the only friend that he had besides Himchan and Yongguk, who had already moved long ago with his best friend Zelo. Damn those "friends" that left him behind. 
Daehyun quickly stood up, walking briskly to Jongup before spotting two figures chasing after him. One was an unfamiliar blonde and the other one was the girl he had yelled at earlier, oh what a coincidence, he rolled his eyes, pulling Jongup behind him and continuing to chew on his food, swallowing it all. Jongup was behind Daehyun, peeking from over his shoulder every now and then. This had interested the sins, Daehyun never really cared for anyone, and this was new. So shocking that even Xishi had lifted her head up the slightest bit. The moment she saw Youngjae, however, she quickly plopped her head back down, hiding it behind her limbs and kissy tousled hair.
"Yah, what do you want with Jongup?" he spoke quietly, eyes trained on the two before him as the slowed down to a stop.
"We just want to talk to him," Youngjae mumbled, looking up at the boy that had ran away. Jongup nuzzled his face into the crook of Daehyun's neck, causing him to laugh softly at the ticklish feeling. Sen, who was beside Youngjae, had felt drawn in by the boys laughter. She didn't know that he was capable of this, like being actually happy and able to care and protect.
Daehyun felt a surge of panic settling in, these people couldn't possibly know who Jongup was, right? He quickly shook his head, dragging the boy towards the table and settling him in the seat next to him. Jongup was awkwardly squished between his hyung and Yoojin, flashing her a small smile as she gazed at him skeptically. Yoojin cleared , feeling like the two wouldn't leave anytime soon without any commands.
"Leave," she ordered, shooing them away with her hand. Youngjae, knowing better than to bother the infamous Yoojin, quickly took Sen's hand, dragging them away. Once gone, Yoojin turned to face Daehyun, raising a brow at his actions right now. Daehyun, getting the hint, quickly leaned in, whispering a few words before they started a private conversation. About a few minutes later, Yoojin nodded, patting the confused boy's head.
"Congrats Jongup, welcome to our little group. We'll protect you, promise!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » Hey guys! So today, my co-authors and I took the Seven Deadly Sin test, I only found it today T^T Wish I found it sooner ;A; anywho, our results are here: Seck - Minh - Amy. If you guys are interested, feel free to take it and I want to see what you guys get ( so if you want, maybe comment the link below? ouo )! I'm so sinful omf- it feels like I should have joined as Sloth but I quite like my plot =u= ♥ hehe. And for those who I promised cameos for, I accidently deleted the applicants page ;A; I ish so sorry orz If I'm not lazy like Sloth, I'll go dig it up, okay? ;w; Well, Seck is out o/ and this is so short omf- Finished 1:20 AM