Last Part

Happy Birthday

 

:PP

 

 

The door to the rooftop suddenly burst open and in came 11 boys. Wait, 7 boys. Kris, Chen and Luhan flew while Kai teleported. Ugh, their powers are annoying -__-

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANEUL-AH!” They all shouted at the same time.

 

“Ya hyung no fairrrr! You didn’t cake her face!” The maknaes complained.

 

“What? I love her so much to do that.” He stuck his tongue out at them.

 

“WHAT?! YOU ALL AGREED TO SMASH A CAKE ON MY FACE?!” You shouted.

 

“Owh, my ears.” They all groaned. Chanyeol back-hugged you though.

 

You glared at all of them before stomping to get the sprinklers. “Imma fire this to your faces. Much more fun than caking my face heh.”

 

“Haneul-ah, Calm down!” They all shouted. “Chanyeol! Control your girl. Goodness!” Kris shouted.

 

Chanyeol scrambled to your side and gently reached for the sprinkler. You threatened to fire at him.

 

“Hey, hey, hey! I didn’t smash a cake on your face, baby.” He held his hands in the air.

 

You thought for a second. “Hmm. You’re right. Stay behind my back then. NOW, WHOSE IDEA WAS IT?”

 

11 boys pointed at Chanyeol while the latter shrank further in the back.

 

“WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME YEOLLIE?!” You screamed. He scratched the back of his head. You glared as you approached him ever so slowly with that murderous glare in your eyes.

 

“Oh screw this.” He met you halfway and before you could point the sprinklers at his stupid face, he made you drop them in shock as he captured your lips in his.

 

“I..I..I” You keep on opening and closing your mouth as no words can be formed coherently.

 

“Now let’s go eat.” He announced as he dragged you towards the picnic basket.

 

“Uh not yet. We still have one face to smash with this cake.” You gulped as you heard Kai said that. You can see them all smirking. You close your eyes and bit your lip while waiting for the impact. It never came though. Weird, you heard the cake smash. You opened your eyes to see Chanyeol’s messy face. Everyone laughed (even you). Chanyeol groaned.

 

“This is so unfaaaiiiir! WHY ME???” Chanyeol whined. You just hugged him and wiped the cake off his face as everyone laughed.