Part 1

Happy Birthday

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

You jump a little at the sound of lightning. You were never really afraid of thunders so you just went back to whatever you were doing in the internet. Then, a louder boom came causing the lights to go off.

 

“CHEN! UGH! Seriously?! I’m spazzing here!” You shouted, knowing the only reason why there is lightning when it isn’t even raining.

 

A loud laugh was then heard, harmonizing with the booming of the thunder. The lights were on suddenly and you went back to your spazzing.  You were in the middle of watching something when suddenly the lights went out again and you heard more laughter.

 

“KIM JONG DAE! Seriously?! Stop trolling me.” You screamed, clearly frustrated.

 

“Ugh, you’re no fun!” A thunder roared once more and suddenly there was a knock on your door.

 

Already knowing who it is, you opened the door and was about to knock the head of the troll. You were surprised though by a cake smashed in your face.

 

“YAH! KIM JONG DAE! You have ten seconds to run before I kill you!” You growled at him, wiping the cake out of your face.

 

“BUAHAHAHAHAHA! Catch me then, Haneul-ah! :P” Chen teased, heading to the entrance of the rooftop. You ran after him stopping when you realized the he is standing atop an electric wire.

 

“Can’t follow me?” He said, sticking his tongue out at you.

 

“No fair” You ruffled your hair in frustration. You can hear him laughing at you again.

 

“Haneul-ah! Look at me.” You did as he said and you gape at what you saw.

 

Lightning bolts dancing in the sky forming a message that says, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANEUL-AH <3”

 

“GOODNESS CHEN! Couldn’t you have greeted me normally?” You managed to say though you were really touched.

 

“Oh you know you love it.” He teased, sticking his tongue out once again.

 

“Come let’s eat!” He told you. You looked at him confusedly.

 

“What? I roasted a chicken with my powers.” He winked. “And I brought two cakes actually so we still have one.” He added.

 

Your jaw dropped, “You’re kidding!” You pointed at him.

 

“You’re right. I’m just joking.” He knocked on your forehead. “Just the chicken part though. Let’s order pizza then.”

 

“You little troll!” You shouted.  He raised an eyebrow at you. You then threw your arms around him, “I appreciate it, thank you.”

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

You decided to just hang out after eating. While you were fooling around with Chen, someone grabbed your arm and yanked you up. You felt light-headed and the last thing you heard was Chen saying something along the lines of have fun and times up and happy birthday.

 

You opened up your eyes and were met by a smirking Kai. You immediately went to smack him at the back of his head but he had fast reflexes.

 

“Woah! Calm down, princess.” He said, still holding your arm mid-air.

 

“YOU KNOCKED ME OUT. WHAT IS CALM?” You screamed at him, pulling your arm back.

 

He laughed loudly at you. You looked at him weirdly.

 

“I didn’t knock you out. Why would I do that? I just transferred you. It ain’t even for a few seconds. Calm down.” He explained.

 

“Transferred? Ha?” You questioned him. He gestured for you to look around. Your jaw dropped as you found yourself sitting by a bench near Han River.

 

“How did you even ---” You face palmed as you remembered his powers. He just chuckled.

 

“Oh goodness, I forgot something! Wait a sec.” Before you could even reply, he was already gone.

 

“Wow. I literally waited for just one second.” Your jaw dropped once more and he grinned at you.

 

He held out a cake with lit candles. “Here! Happy Birthday, Haneul-ah!”  You looked him in the eye, clearly touched. He smiled at you and urged you to blow the candle.

 

“What did you wish for?” He asked. You stuck your tongue out at him.

 

“I’m not supposed to tell. Now are we going to eat this or what?” He chuckled at your childishness before picking out the candles.

 

“AISH! KIM JONG IN! SERIOUSLY?!” You shouted as he suddenly smashed the cake on your face.

 

“Meh-rong :P” He stuck his tongue out at you again. He then grabbed you and you’re world out again.

 

You opened your eyes and immediately searched for Kai. You were surprised to see that you are in front of a crowd waiting for some performance. Then the speakers were heard and a round of applause was given by the crowd. You looked on stage and recognized your resident dancing machine.

 

Your mouth is open like the whole performance, really. It’s not your first time seeing Kai dance but he never fails to mesmerize you every time he moves across the dance floor.

 

“Happy Birthday, Haneul-ah! I hope you enjoyed the performance.” He said as he exited the stage and walked towards you. You hugged him and told him he did great.

 

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Now let me drop you off to you next destination. Have fun.” He smiled.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

“No time stopping and extensions, Zitao-ah” You heard Kai’s voice.

 

“Fine! One hour it is.” You heard Tao grumble as you opened up your eyes.

 

“Oh hi, Haneul-ah!” Tao greeted adorably. Kai waved at you and disappeared.

 

“Where are we, Taozi?” You asked him though it’s pretty clear that you are at a beach.

 

“Uhm, beach? You know how I like strolling at the beach alone, right?” Tao answered.

 

You nodded as he continued to speak. “They told me not to use my powers since we’re only allowed to take up an hour of your special day.”

 

“What? You are what?” You asked him, totally lost.

 

“Oopps …. Oh!” He looked around, probably searching for an escape. Unfortunately, he found one. “Look here, Haneul-ah!”

 

There, in the middle of the sandy beach, lie beautiful sea shells. When you look at it from afar, you can see that it is arranged to form a message which says “Happy Birthday, Haneul-ah <3”

 

You looked at Tao who was smiling at you. He held out a cake in his hand.

 

“Okay, how did you do that?” You asked as you remember clearly that he didn’t have any earlier.

 

“Uhmm, new powers?” He scratched his head. You raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Fine! I used my powers to stop time and get it.” He blurted out; intimidated by the look you were giving him.

 

“Oh, but, did you like, broke a rule or something?” You suddenly remembered Kai’s warning.

 

“Uh, technically not because you were part of it.” He grinned at you. Then suddenly, he smashed the cake on your face.

 

“HUANG ZITAO HOW DARE YOU?!” You were about to punch his beautiful face when you realized that he’s not in front of you anymore. You looked around confusedly.

 

“I’m right here, Haneul-ah! Catch me if you can.” Tao teased. He was about a hundred feet away from you now.

 

“How did you even? Oh ughhh! YOU, CHEATER! I’M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU’LL SEE!” You screamed, realizing what just happened.

 

In the end, you just gave up because that panda is a dang cheater and you can’t win over him. He flopped down next to you.

 

“We can still break the rules. How will they know if I use my powers?” He whispered.

 

You grinned at him and nodded.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@

 

 

After a few hours (or maybe not?), a crystal ball hit the back of Tao’s head. He groaned but immediately, his eye widened as he realized who it was from.

 

Luhan’s face appeared in the crystal ball. “TAO! You didn’t think we’d know? Now quickly turn back time, it’s my turn!” He said impatiently.

 

Tao nodded and looked at you. “Oops, I guess they found out. Bye, Haneul-ah! Happy Birthday.” Tao hugged you and snapped his fingers.

 

Luhan was sitting beside you at a bench not so far from the beach.

 

“Ugh! That little brat! And you! I can’t believe you agreed! ><” Luhan scolded.

 

You eyed him and you can clearly see that he’s upset. You clung unto his arm and put out the best aegyo face and voice you can manage, “Ehhh. Luhannie-oppa. Don’t be mad. We should spend our hour productively, shan’t we?”

 

To your relief, his face lit up immediately. “You’re right. Come on.” He lifted you from the bench.

 

“Uh, Luhan-oppa! I can walk. No need for this levitation thingy.” You tried to break free from his bubble.

 

“Oh! I thought you were tired already so I decided to help you.” He smiled innocently.

 

“But I am not tired yet. Put me down, let’s walk side by side.” You aegyo-ed again. You smiled as you feel your feet touching the ground again. You huffed in frustration though as you realized that you’re already where he wants to take you. He grinned at you triumphantly.

 

“You’re such a kid, oppa!” You told him, annoyance in your tone.

 

Suddenly, a few more crystal balls were lifted from the ground and they showed different scenes or shall I say memories; memories that are always dear to you and never fail to make you smile.

 

The scenes changed into letters and you realized that it reads as, “Happy Birthday, Haneul-ah <3”

 

You turned to look at Luhan and hugged him tightly mumbling a quiet thank you.

 

A ball was then again lifted by Luhan. It broke in half and revealed a cake that was instantly smashed at your face.

 

“UGHHH! WHY DOES EVERYONE SMASH CAKE ON MY FACE?” You shouted. No, more like whined.

 

Luhan chuckled and went to clean your face. “Really though, Happy Birthday and sorry about that.” He said, looking through your eyes.

 

“Just because you’re my sweet Luhan-oppa, I’ll let you off this time.” You grumbled.

 

“I’m flattered.” Luhan said winking at you.

 

 

 

- First part is up :))) Enjoyyyy :))