Chapter 2 ~

Being the Girlfriend of Moon Jongup

Listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKEq8HFDKwU


 

You woke up the next morning in the bed that you shared with your boyfriend, Jongup.

 

“When did I get here?” you mumbled while yawning. You moved a little when you felt there were arms embracing you from behind. You turned around and saw Jongup sleeping. You smiled looking at his sleeping figure. He still looked so innocent even though he’s sleeping.

 

Looking at his angelic face, you started reminiscing how the both of you met ….

 

-Flashback-

“Okay guys, let’s start the practice, shall we?” the voice of the choreographer echoed through the four concrete walls of the dance studio of the school. I was in my 4th year of high school back then. My bestfriend, Jung Ye Jin was too engrossed to join the dancing club and she asked me to join also. Since it was my bestfriend asking, I couldn’t decline the offer.

 

“Follow me arrasseo? Okay, here we go. The first step is like this, 1, 2, 3, 4 ….” The choreographer again shouted indicating that we need to follow him.

 

Without bragging, I’m a good dancer but not really that good. I could join the vibe and groove with the music but I’m not really interested in dancing, that’s why I didn’t focus at all.

 

Few hours later, after the practice, all of my classmates went out to have their 30 minute break. I was left in the dancing studio alone since Ye Jin went to her locker to get something.

 

I just sat there in the corner waiting for Ye Jin to come back. I got bored and I started to play some music. I looked at the surroundings to see if anyone was there. Gladly, there was no one looking. Smiling widely, I started to dance Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. I was dancing the chorus part when the door of the dance studio opened. I thought that it was Ye Jin that’s why I didn’t dare to look and I still continued dancing.

“Did you get what you needed?” I was still in the midst of dancing when I heard a husky voice answered my question. “Uh--- yeah?” I stopped on my tracks and looked at him.

 

My mouth went to an “O” and my cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

“Oh, I thought you were Ye Jin. Mianhe” I bowed 90 degrees and stopped the music I was playing. I sat on  the edge of the corner and looked down.

 

I heard him laughed a little and I looked at him. He smiled at me. Those cute eye smile of his captured my eyes for a minute and I couldn’t tell why my heart stopped beating.

 

“If you want, you can continue dancing. Don’t mind me.” He said shyly. I came back on my senses after he stopped talking.

“U-Uh, aniyo. I-it’s fine.” I was stuttering that moment and I couldn’t hide my flushed face anymore that’s why I looked down. No one has ever seen me dancing alone. If I would be dancing, I have someone around dancing with me. He’s the first one to see me.

 

I was thinking about that when he offered his hands on me. I looked at him, confused.

“Would you dance with me?”  My eyes widened in horror. My cheeks were burning and he could see that I was caught off guard by what he said. “O-Oh, I m-mean, dance Sorry Sorry with me.” He chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. I could see that he’s being shy.

I smiled and I nodded my head. The music started and we danced. He’s a very good dancer, I may say.

 

 

After a few minutes, the song stopped and we took a break.

“I didn’t see you here before. Are you a new student in this dance class?” He asked me after wiping his sweat on his forehead.

“Yeah, actually, this was my bestfriend’s idea. How about you? I have never seen you in this school before.” I don’t know but after we finished dancing, it seemed that I have known him. I got attached to him easily.

“Oh I see. Uh, yeah. I’m a transferee student.” I nodded indicating that I understood what he said. He was about to talk when Ye Jin came to the dance studio.

“Oh, I see you got company when I was not around.” She grinned widely. I knew she was doing that to annoy me purposely.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jongup imnida.” He said with his those smile of his. So Jongup was his name, I thought.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Ye Jin imnida and this is my bestfriend. I supposed you know her name?”

“A-Actually, no.” he looked down shyly.

I cleared my throat and I handed my hand out to him. “I’m Hana. Kim Hana.” He grabbed my hand and shake it.

“Nice to meet you.”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Word Count: 809

Page/s: 3