Chapter 1 ~

Being the Girlfriend of Moon Jongup

 

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhYGSFtmMzI

 


 

 I was more than happy to know that he passed the audition. Ever since he was young, he always loved dancing. His passion and confidence never flails out when he’s in front of a stage performing and doing what he loved most.

 

 

 

 

As soon as he heard music, he would immediately get the vibe and groove joining the rhythm of the sounds he can hear. It’s as if his body would just flow right away according to the melody and without realizing it, he’s dancing passionately and gracefully. I wouldn’t be surprised if I found out that he passed in an audition but this time, he tried out without telling me. Without doubting him, I just shrugged away the thought and congratulated him after he came home from the audition.

 

 

 

“Jagiya ~ I passed the audition! I couldn’t believe it!” he abruptly said before placing his head on my lap. His smile was wider and brighter than his other smiles before.

“I know, you already told me that.” I laughed at his dorkiness and cuteness. I could tell that he’s very happy. Who wouldn’t?

 

 

 

 

Silence can be heard in our apartment after that. Suddenly, out of the blue, he asked me a question that triggered my heart with pain. It’s almost as if my world stop when he opened that topic.

 

 

“What if I’d debut and be a rookie star? That means I need to move out of here and leave you. Is that okay?” he asked, looking at the bare white ceiling of our living room.

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t answer him. What can I say? I don’t want him to leave me. I don’t, I really don’t. But can I say that to him? He would think that I’m selfish. Yes, I’m selfish when it comes to him! Is that wrong?

 

 

 

‘’Jagiya?” Now, he looked at me with concern. He knew I’d be caught off guard by his question.

 

 

 

He then cupped my face and he made me look at him. Eye-to-eye, I saw sincerity in his eyes.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t leave you. I’d be here when you need me. I would be by your side when your lonely, happy, devastated or whatever it is. I’d be with you through thick and thin. Remember that, arrasseo?”

 

 

 

I couldn’t help to feel really happy with what he said. It’s as if I’m the luckiest person in the whole world. He said it himself; he’ll be always by my side. I looked at him and smiled. There we go, I saw the 100 dollar smile of his that captured my heart from the very first time I saw him. He captured me with his embrace and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Without the both of us knowing, we slept in the comfort of each other.

 

 

 

Word Count: 470

Page/s: 2