Chapter 3 ~

Being the Girlfriend of Moon Jongup

 

I was in the midst of thinking when unwittingly, my hands touch the bridge of Jongup’s eyebrows, down to his nose where he has this mole that I’m attracted to, and down to his plump lips.

 

 

 

I wouldn’t be tired of looking at him like this for the entire day.

He looks so cute and innocent when he’s asleep.

 

 

I was deep in thoughts when someone grabbed my wrist. I jolted out, not knowing that he’s grinning sheepishly at me.

*For God’s sake he’s awake!*

 

 

 

“Enjoying the view, Jagiya?” He grinned, looking at my already flushed face. He could be so stubborn and playful sometimes.

“A-Ani. I-I was j-just. Uh…” I couldn’t find the words to say. Words didn’t escape from my mouth.

“You’re so cute when you’re blushing!” He pinched my cheeks then buried his face at the crook of my neck. His arms wrapped my waist, holding me protectively.

“So you’re saying I’m the opposite when I’m not blushing?” I pouted, hitting his arm playfully.

“I didn’t say that. You’re still the cutest and prettiest girl in my life, next to my mother, of course.” He chuckled. I laughed at his inside joke. He never fails to let me feel like I’m the only girl in his world. Well, technically, girl since his mom is already a woman. (AN: Get it? Get it? Awwww. Kbye XD)

 

 

 

After a few minutes of staying in each others arms, I stood up, ready to make breakfast for the both us.

“Babe, do you want breakfast in bed?” I asked, tying my hair into a tight bun.

“I want you babe.” He groaned inwardly, not letting me understand what he said.

“What?”

“Oh, nothing.” He smiled, then pulled the duvet to cover his face.

“Okay then.” I smiled cheerfully, heading to our kitchen.

 

 

 

 

After I was done cooking our breakfast, I brought the food to our room. I prepared a very nice meal for the two of us, with some rose designed on the tray. When I entered our room, I was surprised to see Jongup already dressed, ready to go out.

 

“Aegi, where are you going?” I put the tray of food in the bed then went to him, fixing his neck tie that was left off the cuff.

 

“The secretary of TS entertainment called me earlier to tell me to sign my contract from them. I need to go to the company right now. Today is the day Hana!” He was so happy that he hugged me tighter.

 

“But you still hadn’t had your breakfast. Eat first Jongup.”

“Sorry I can’t babe. I really need to go now. I don’t want to be late. Bye.” He kissed my cheeks the ran out of the apartment. I felt lost in mu thoughts. I prepared a lot for our breakfast yet he didn’t even take a look nor touch it. I sighed, placing the tray of food in the kitchen then went to the bathroom to be ready for the day ahead of me.

 

 

 

My life starts here…