A day in the life of

First Love [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, this might be a little long... I dunno. I wanted to write something a little longer in Zelo's POV since the others have been kinda short. I liked this chapter and edited a few times to get it right~ Hehe. ^^

Anyways, it's mostly just a kind of diary into his life? Something like that. ^^

Well, enjoy! <3

[Zelo POV]

I walked her to another tree that surrounded the school oval. I sat down first and patted the grass next to me, telling her to sit down as well. She looked at me sceptically before sitting down as well though not as close as I wanted her to be. She put down her lunchbox and slowly opened it, the smell of food again wafting out and tempting my stomach. She had already given Daehyun-hyung a meatball and I wanted some too so I reached out for another of her meatballs hoping that she wouldn’t slap me away like she did to hyung. She didn’t and I was pleasantly surprised as I looked at her, putting the food in my mouth as she gave me her precious smile. I gave her a hug before she smacked me over my head, laughing at my childish manner.

“Daebak! This is seriously good!” I said as I chewed the food. The taste spread through my mouth and I reluctantly swallowed it, wanting more of her food. She saw the look of longing in my eyes and laughed.

“You look like those chipmunks or squirrels!” She patted my head and picked up some more food.

“Buing buing~” I said, putting my fists to my cheeks causing her to laugh harder and drop the food back. “I’m a growing boy! So I need to eat a lot,” I said and made a grab for more but she pulled it away.

“Do you want me to make lunch for you too?”

“NE~ Ah, but there’s a price right?”

“Hahaha. You know me so well Zelo.”

“Name it.” I said, my face serious. She pretended to think for a while and slowly chewed her food.

“Dance for me then I’ll make lunch for you. Everyday,” she laughed evilly and pretended to be haughty.

I nodded since it was a relatively easy request, not too hard or anything and at least it wasn’t something like ‘Go around the school and hug everyone’ or whatever. Phew. So I stood up and started to dance as well as rap. She laughed happily and clapped as a few people nearby came over to watch me. It was a bit weird but I kept going until I finished the entire routine. People clapped as I bowed and thanked them for watching and the crowd dispersed.

“So do I get food now?” I stared again at her food. She looked down, picked up some rice and held it up for me so I obediently opened my mouth and ate it. “Delicious~ I’ll take it as a yes then!”

Our lunch went by like that, with her feeding me food (of course I didn’t eat it all, I AM a gentleman after all) and talking about random subjects like school and friends. The bell rang and I helped her pack her lunchbox before pulling her up. But I pulled a little too hard and I stumbled causing her to fall towards me as I fell back, landing on my .

“Ouch~” I muttered, rubbing my back. I looked up to find her face buried in my chest, her body sprawled on top of me. I helped her sit up and gave her a sheepish smile.

“Mianhe, __________. I think I pulled with too much strength…” She looked away but I could see through some of her hair that she was blushing.

“Yeah, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter