Let's study!

First Love [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Zelo POV]

The rain was pattering down on the roof in heavy drops, beating out a slow rhythm. I sat at my desk staring at the foggy glass that was my window and out into the dark night. I sighed and looked down at the work in front of me – biology, English, history – and wondered if she was doing her homework as well. I picked up my pen and tapped it against my chin, working through my large pile of unfinished homework. School really . Maybe I could ask her for help? But she might be busy as well.

“I know! I’ll call her over and we can study together! Good thinking Junhong!” I laughed at myself before picking up my phone and dialled her number. I sat back in my chair and waited for a response.

Ring, ring. Ring, ring.

She picked up her phone and said in a cheery tone, “Yoboseyo?”

“It’s me! Junhong, Zelo, you know?” I said a little too excitedly. It was nice to hear her voice.

“Oh…”

“Are you disappointed? Were you waiting for a prince in shining armour to call you?” I laughed.

“Andwae! What do you want anyways?” She growled through the phone. How cute!

“I was just calling to ask you if you wanted to study together?”

“Aniyo.”

I gasped through the phone, pretending to be hurt though I already kind of knew she was going to say that. “Wae?~”

“Because I don’t want to.”

“Awww, pwease? I’ll pay you back!”

“Your aegyo will not work on me.”

“Ps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter