School Morning

First Love [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Zelo POV]

Since it’s the first day of the week again, I decided that I might as well change habits. Instead of hanging out with my hyungs, I’m going to get to know her a bit better, spend time with her and maybe she’ll warm up to me.

I walked into school and started to look for her, first at her locker. Walking down the hallway, girls were whispering rather than the usual loud gossiping and laughing that I would hear. Are they talking about me? Nah, maybe something happened this morning when I wasn’t here? I don’t always come to school at this time so it could be that. I slung my bag higher on my shoulder and continued to look for her locker. Where is it? Wasn’t it near that classroom? “Aha!” I said aloud when I found it. Because our lockers had gaps, anyone could slip notes and things that were thin enough to fit through into the locker. I rummaged in my bag for a pen and some paper, ready to write something when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Zelo, what’re you doing?” Jongup raised his eyebrow, his hand still on my shoulder.

“Mmm, nothing much.” I continued to search for paper.

“Then what is it that you’re looking for so intently?” another said.

“Ah, Yongguk hyung!” Jongup and I said at the same time.

“Hahaha, look at you two. Sounded as if you were caught doing something bad.” He crossed his arms and smiled his signature gummy smile.

“But I was just talking to him!” Jongup protested. I snickered behind my hand at his reaction seeing as Yongguk hyung was just joking.

“Zelo.” I stopped laughing immediately. “And what are you doing in front of someone else’s locker? It’s not one of your pranks again is it?” Yongguk said, his face serious. I knew he meant busines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter