Final

No Other

After a few months, Kyuhyun and Seohyun became really close friends. All was well until Kyuhyun confronted SNSD's maknae.

"Seohyun" he said to her, while they sat facing the sunset at the park.

"Yes oppa?" Seohyun asked him.

"I've been wanting to ask you this...Well, you know." Kyuhyun took a deep breath and reached for her hand. "I like you."

 

---

After that day in the park, both of them kept distance. Dating between idols in their company was strictly forbidden. Seohyun told Kyuhyun that the best thing to do was to just take a break, and remain as friends. But slowly, the two drifted apart as they continued to their work. 

Seohyun summed everything up in her diary:

"Being an Idol is the best thing that has ever happened to me, but with every good thing comes the bad, Kyuhyun Oppa and I aren't talking much anymore, No one ever knew of our close friendship. I wanted to keep that very special thing between us but sadly, it just did not work out. After being cast on countless shows and paired up with other guys, My heart is still for my dear Kyuhyun Oppa. Even if his heart doesn't beat for me anymore. 

Not one of the unnies knew that I liked him - or that he liked me. Next thing I knew he was dating someone from another girl group, it hurt a lot but I've come to realized that if it's not meant ot be, it won't happen.

but I am still looking forward to the day where Kyuhyun Oppa, as a friend, comes to me with his smile and says "Seohyun-ah, I missed talking to you. Let's go hang out." :)

 

 

lol omg sorry guysss D: I ddin't know what to do with this fic anymore so I had to end it. :) But I really appreciate all the subcribers and the comments!

thank you for reading this ♥