Sorry

No Other

"well 3 chocolates, 1 vanilla -" Jessica taps Kyu's shoulder. "aish. make that 4 chocolates, 2 vanilla, and 3 mint chocolates"

Kyuhyun takes out his battered looking wallet. All the 9 girls were like kids in a toy shop. Taeyeon was taking selcas with Yuri and YoonA,  Sunny and Sooyoung were engaged in a rather animated conversation, Hyoyeon was talking to someone on the phone and Jessica and Seohyun beside Kyu. 

Kyuhyun paid for all the ice cream and off they went to the tables. "THANK YOU KYUHYUN!" they all said in chorus, except for Seohyun who quietly ate her ice cream. 

"ya. won't you say thank you" Kyuhyun asks her. 

"thank you..." Seohyun doesn't even look at him. 

KYUHYUN POV

Hard to get girls.-_- there are thousands of girls around the world who want to be in her shoes now, but she's just all silent.

~~~~~~~~~

AT THE SNSD DORM

"Well that was great! We'll just have to burn those calories in our next work out" said Taeyeon 

"how about no." Sooyung tells her. They both laugh. "Seohyun, did you enjoy?"

"I did!" ^^ "Watching him get all akward was the best revenge"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY

Seohyun was the first one to wake up. -someone knocks on the door-

she quickly opens it and finds Kyuhyun with a huge smile. 

"what are you doing here!?, are you even supposed to be here?"

"well you left -"

Seohyun slams the door at his face. She heard Kyuhyun's cry.

"ahhh! sh*t ouch! ouch! my finger! "

Seohyun opens the door, with Kyuhyun crying in pain. "oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Seohyun bent down and tried to comfort him.

"Its a miracle that my finger is still intact.Geez, I just came here to return your bag that you left in the van.. -.- " Kyuhyun told her.

"I'm so sorry...I'll go get some ice" she tells him. she comes back

"wait, you better come inside instead" Seohyun continued.