Noticed

No Other

SEOHYUN POV

I felt tears well up in my eyes. but the show must go on, Taeyeon unnie might have noticed because she stopped the dance number.

"YA, TAEYEON, WHAT HAPPENED?" Donghae asked her.

"I'm..omona. my back hurts TT_TT" Taeyoeon unnie said.

it was clear that she was trying to cover up for me.

the other members looked at me sincerily.

"YA ~ LET'S TAKE A BREAK. WE'VE BEEN WORKING TOO HARD!" Sica unnie told everyone. She took a bottle of water and passed it around.

Taeyeon unnie went up to me and whispered. "ya, come with me outside"  she said nicely.

we we're outside that room when Taeyeon unnie put an arm around me

"ya, is our baby ok?"

I barely smiled and just nodded.

Taeyeon unnie made a pout face. 

"I know you're not telling me the truth, is it about what Kyuhyun said? I'll take care of that"

I stood in protest. "Ania, Unnie. It's not about that. I'm just tired kekeke ^^ "

Taeyeon Unnie shrugged. "Well ok then ~ but tell me when you have problems ok, not only me but to the other members as well, we're one family! ♥ o^^o

I smiled back at her. she went back inside the room and I decided to take a break, I didn't even know why I 'almost' cried. I'm just not that comfy when guys tell me that. --""

I went out the balcony. The view was amazing, I felt a little chilly because I was only wearing our Oh costume. 

talk short shorts, boots and all that.

"Seohyun, are you ok?"

I quickly turned around. It was Kyuhyun. -.-"

the nerve of him, he was even smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks to the subscribers! I'll try my best to give all of you an exciting fic! ~

@maknae_love96 yes, I got inspired by that! ^^