second confession

Only At First Sight

                                                                                       JUNPEI04.jpg

 

“did Jun say he already dislike Ao? Because he did say he likes Ao before.” The girls talked in changing room.

 

“haa?! What’re you talking just now? Oh please don’t talk about matter in the past!” You fairly angered.

 

“but he’s willing came to save you from far away…” Lyn adjusted her ribbon and looked into your eyes. “He really cares about you right?” “She should accept when that guy confessed to her.” “It’s because his beloved Suho is unreliable!” “True, He didn’t do anything..” They kept speaking and laughing.

 

“He can count on okay! He’s enough make the best effort you know!” You mad and opened the door to go out from there. BANG! ‘what the..?’ You peeped behind the door. “Uhhh” He touched his forehead. ‘Ehh..Suho!!! I never though I can run into him!!!’ Your mouth wide-opened.

 

“Ouch, It’s hurt..” He groaned.

 

“sorry, are you okay?” You tried to touch his forehead. “Ahh..” He noticed and deflected your hand. You tugged.

 

“haa, teacher Suho! There’s a bump on your forehead, huh?” Lyn asked him and pulled his hand to take a look.

 

“Hey, don’t touch it! It’s really hurt!!!” He closed his face. ‘ I’m..shocked..I thought he..already hate me.’ You stepped back.

 

“Ao..today you..” He looked and stammered at the sudden realization that you were crying. “aww, sorry okay. I didn’t angry at you.” He patted your head softly and walked to elevator. You wiped your tears.

 

 

‘Just because of this small matter..I’m bragging to cry and had an affected behavior. No, I can’t. Because I cannot stop these feeling anymore!’ You waved after saying ‘bye!’ to Lyn. You ran and followed him to the elevator. You touched the button quickly as he already got in. The lift was opened.

 

 

“um? Pupil please use the stairs..so I will meet you upstairs alright?” He smiled.

 

“Teacher Suho..there’s something I need to tell..I really..like…” You blushed hard.

 

“Ao! I’m sorry!” He cut your talked before you continued and closed the lift.

 

 

‘why…he say sorry? Have I been rejected by him?’

 

 

“Ao, let’s go home!” “And stop by at night market!” Lyn and your other friends asked you to join with them. You gave them a grin smile. “Ahahaha! What’s wrong? You’re weird.” They laughed. ‘Ah!’ You noticed Jun was stepping the stairs. “That’s Jun. Wait, I want to thank him!” You quickened your step and called him.

 

“Jun! Err..about that day...” You said. ‘Eh, that day? Err, I should say at the gym..’

 

“Yes, what’s it?” He turned.

 

“urm at the gym..” You corrected your words.

 

“You just looked..like..after crying” He looked at you with a serious face. ‘What? Why he being like this?’ Your tears dropped through your cheeks. His eyes widened, and he began to tremble all over. “urmm, here!” He gave you his handkerchief.

 

“Thank you…” You thanked him and stop being like crybaby.

 

“why..? how did you know?” You asked him. At this time, suho walked through the corridor and accidently saw you guys.

 

“I know because….” He stammered. “I like you” Suho stopped his step. “ I still love you, Ao.” Jun told you.