wrong timing

Only At First Sight

                                                       tumblr_mneptuWBoE1qe2x76o1_500.png

 

You noticed there was smoke coming from the bushes. He was sitting alone, smoking a cigar. You went near to ensure that was him. “So I’ve got it right! Teacher Suho..” You went out from there.

 

 

“UWAHHHH!” He was shocked dead.

 

“what’re you doing?” You asked.

 

“haa..pester..” He mumbled. “urm nothing really, I thought about to enjoy the blowing wind here. You’re going home?”

 

“yes, I was engrossed in music room just now. So, my friend already left with her boyfriend. Are you bored teacher Suho?” You scratched your head although it was not itching.

 

“I’m..I’m going too after this, do you want me to accompany for a while?”

 

“Really?” You looked at him shyly.

 

“Um, If you go to the university we cannot talk like this anymore.” Your heart was stinging because of his words.

 

“I still need you to teach me even I go to University.” You sat next to him and looked down.

 

“you are?” He glanced.

 

 ‘Eh, ehh, did I tell him already? I admit it? Gulp. Please say something about it!’ Your eyes gleamed with excitement.

 

“You really want me to teach you? ” He blushed.

 

“Err..YES!!!” You screamed. ‘Ehhhhh?’ What just-‘

 

“thank you!” He laughed. “I’m a bit disappoint and feel pressured. I taught the students earnestly but they still say ‘not understand’. Then, I have to repeat it all again. And the boys keep making fun of me.” He leaned his body.

 

“this matter..um..” You tried to think. ‘What should I say to him?! Suho really like that?!’

 

“and my girlfriend didn’t like me now.” He touched his upper hair. Your heart stopped beating for a seconds as you listened the word ‘girlfriend’.

 

“Teacher Suho..we’re never making fun of you! We all like you. The lesson method you taught are amicably to compare with Teacher Hara Veteran which is so fierce when she’s teaching. It’s all because of teacher Suho taught me! I’ve become intelligence in math! If you say anything, I will never forget a word! Because I’m..really..really..like you,teacher Suho!”

 

“Ao…” He awe-strucked.

 

‘Ah! Oh crap! I said it!!! What should I do..how...what should I do..’ You want to shout on top of your lung. He grinned happily. ‘eh?’

 

“Only you said like that to me, Ao!!! But, I were very motivated! I will work hard!” His eyes brightened with interest after you said to him.

 

“…..”,You were like ‘what’s happened, seriously?’

 

 

 ‘It’s not like that!!! Maybe I told him at wrong timing..(okay, it’s true!) It was useless even he said “and my girlfriend didn’t like me now.” You talked yourself in your own room while buried your face into pillow.'

 

“IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!!!” You suddenly screamed and your cat was there, shocked. You threw away the pillow to the wall. ‘No matter he break up or not with his girlfriend..probability he will look toward me is impossible. If I think clearly, there’s no way a teacher can establish relationship with student. But…people always said, you have to give it a try before give up!’ You hold the bed sheet tightly and fell asleep after a few moments.

 

 

School’s bell sounded.

 

“Let me read first. Okay, announcement notice from bulletin board has came out.” He read out the notice to everyone in the class. ‘He didn’t change at all.’

 

‘Today..we even not stare at each other. Maybe it’s my imagination.’ You thought in the gym while holding the racket tennis at the back of your body. “Ah! Ao!” Jun shouted. You turned and ‘GAKKKK!’ He managed the ball from hitting your head in time. ‘Eh?’

 

“uhh..careful with the ball..” Jun exhausted. You glanced at him. “KYAAA.” “so strong!!!” “fantastic!” The girls were lovey-dovey interfered you both. “He’s Jun from class A right?!” a girl asked you but you blurred out. “Uwaaaa! He went away.” The girls frustrated. ‘Ah..I didn’t thank him yet.’