swayed by feeling

Only At First Sight

                                                                                    970818_538289989546969_1220576423_n.jpg

'Sometimes when I'm in the middle of brushing my teeth early in the morning..suddenly I think about him. Even,at that time of school assembly in the hall my eyes non stop looking at him. In many people here, why he is the only one I see?'

 

*In school*

 

"Ao! There is your beloved teacher at downstairs. Hurry up!" Lyn called you with a naughty smile on her face. 

 

You turned quickly to her after the books were neatly arranged on your desk. PTAKKK. You ran to the window of your classroom and you saw him with two female students around him. 'A..Aa..Aaa..I'm hurt..no,my heart..' your mind spoke. 'AH!' He accidently looked and called you by waving hand "come here,come here." You shocked and those female students frowned and sulked. 'Eh? What's wrong..what did I do?' You gulped. 

 

You went toward him hurriedly. "you call me?" 

 

"Okay, she is my student. Her name is Ao. The cleverest student in Math subject! So, if you have any problems,meet her. Urm, work hard! " He introduced you to them while smiling and left you guys who were in shocked.

 

"Gyaaaa! WHAT...? Teacher Suho, you are a teacher right?!" Those students mad yet you were shivering nervously.

 

"If you think me as your teacher then call me 'Teacher Kim'!!!" He showed his anger back. "Ah,sorry! I need to attend the meeting now. Ao,you teach them alright?" He went away.

 

"Haa..yes!" You blushed and nodded to him.

 

"Ugh! Actually we already know how to answer this question! We just want to attract you,teacher Suho!" They bit their under lip. "Let's go.." 

 

 

'I still don't know if suho is less sensitive or really want to excuse himself from them. His real name is Kim Joon Myeon.' 

 

 

*In front of class 4B*

 

"Aish,I envy with the students in 4B. huh." You turned back as you heard someone’s talk and blushed.

 

'It's a coincidence, we both are new comers in secondary school. He is a math teacher and my homeroom teacher in class. He's young, handsome, tall and when he plays or mixes with the male students, I cannot recognize which is him! He, Suho who is the most popular among the young girls at this private school. Including me,urmm I wonder how many girls student are fangirling over him..It would be the best if, just if he will forever teach me even in University.' You thought.

 

“Form 4, class B, Ao. Form 4, class B, Ao..Please go to the front of library now!” You listened to Loudspeaker of school.

 

 “Eh? What’s the matter?” You felt strange. You were walking with Lyn at the moments.

 

 “Bye! I will take care of your sit, Ao!” Lyn patted your shoulder and went to the class.

 

“Ao!” He greeted you with a broadly smile at the front of library. WAH…!!! You slightly felt your heart want to explode just because of that smile.

 

“Yes,what’s it?” You stammered.

 

“I’ve caused you trouble earlier. Therefore, I want to treat you a drink juice here.” He touched the can machine to choose the drink.

 

“wait, it’s a lie right! Your salary is not so high isn’t it, teacher suho?! Are sure?” You felt wrong.

 

“You don’t need to say it like that! My salary is enough for this okay.” He sighed.

 

“Eh, really? I don’t know that.” You smiled.

 

“Ao, next time if there’s a man wants to treat you..can you accept it with a cute face?” He came near you, his face to yours was so close about an inch. ‘DUP DUP DUP’ Your heartbeat,pumped faster. Your face turned red. “anyway it’s just 100 yen! HAHA.” ‘pukk’ You cover your mouth to stop from laughing hard.

 

“okay, I want lemon juice!” You said to him.

 

Suddenly there were male students screamed and pulled his arm “Ah! Teacher suho wants to treat?” “I want it too.” “I want this one!”

 

“You both go buy yourself!” He angered.

 

‘Ish, Don’t be so stingy!” They pouted.

 

‘They’re so hilarious.’ I smiled as I thought.

 

“Teacher….don’t you guys know your voices can be heard in library?” Jun appeared behind them.

 

“Aah! Sorry!!! You both please low your voice!!!” Suho put his finger on his lip instructed them to quiet.

 

“ ayy, you too teacher suho.” They spoke innocently.

 

You looked at Jun so did he.

 

“You both there, are you guys from class B? You play truant yet you want to show cool. Heh!” Jun said to the boys.

 

“Err, please..don’t make some noises here anymore.” Suho patted one of the boys head and smiled awkwardly.

 

“Hurmm You the one who chases over her last year, Unless I’m mistaken. Oh poor, you was rejected!” They fought back.

 

‘Uwaaaah! They..they..just told about these infront of Suho! How embarrassing!’ You thought in your head and felt as if all of your strength had gone.

 

“Eh? Why you do that to him? It will be your loss. Maybe he’s not suit with you?” Suho smiled.

 

‘That’s right! With that smile of yours I already fall in love. You just don’t know Suho.’ You spoke to yourself and grinned.

 

 

*In the class*

 

“um..um..ahhhh I want to sleep first.” Lyn yawned.

 

“What will you write in your short writing if you didn’t watch this show, teacher wants it after the show is done.” You rubbed your neck.

 

“ha, give me to take a sip of that juice then.” Lyn pointed to the can next to your seat.

 

“Ah! Sorry, not this one. I want to keep it.” You took the can and your cheeks turned red.

 

“haaa?” Lyn stranged.

 

‘But, I easily swayed by my own feeling.’ You thought over again.