CHAPTER 05

The Naive and the Girl

The next day, Jiyoung and Ljoe continued on with their daily routines. Ljoe was hanging out with Teen Top and they are just being silly themselves when Chunji brought up a question about Ljoe's tutor lessons yesterday.

"So, how was the tutor session yesterday Byunghun? Did you enjoy?" Chunji said with a smirk.

"Well it was fine, we didn't have enough time but we will continue later. So I won't be able to hang out with you guys." Ljoe sighed.

"It's okay hyung, at least you get to spend time with her" Changjo said grinning.

The members then started teasing him because they noticed Ljoe different vibe today.

"Her?!"

A lady in white dress entered the room. The boys turned their heads on the voice coming from the door. They all stood up and bowed to the lady and greeted her, except Ljoe.

"Good morning auntie" the rest greeted with a smile.

"Hey mom" Ljoe said as he walked up to her mom and placed a peck on her cheek.

"Who's this HER I am hearing huh? Lee Byunghun, don't tell me you are dating with another girl again?!" Mrs Lee said while glaring at her son.

The others laughed and Ljoe sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Mom you were the one who set me up with a girl! And you made her tutor me, remember?" He said.

"Ohhh.. That girl! I didn't set her up for you to date her! Anyway, How was she? Did you start you lessons with her?" She asked.

"It was fine, she is good and thank you for having her as my tutor" he grinned and gave a thumbs up to his mom.

"Yah! Don't ever play with her, she is nice. I just want you to be focused on your studies with her help, ok?" Mrs. Lee snapped at Ljoe.

The others cooed and continued laughing. They stopped when both Ljoe and his mother gave a glare to them.

"Anyway, I am here to inform you that we will be having a dinner with a friend of mine and they want to meet you. Be on time after your lessons with Jiyoung, I asked her to dismiss you earlier" Mrs. Lee said and then she proceed to the door and goes out leaving Ljoe and the others quiet.

 "Not again" Ljoe sighed and looked at his friends.

"It's okay man, show them the cold Ljoe if you don't like the girl" Niel and laughed.

"Whatever bro!" Ljoe said and flopped on a chair and rested his head on the table.

 

------

 

Jiyoung was waiting for her best friend, Joomin for them to have lunch. She kept pacing back and forth to see if her friend arrived.

While she was waiting, she got a message from Mrs. Lee

To: Kang Jiyoung

Fr: Directress - Mrs. Lee

"Ms. Kang Jiyoung, I would like to thank you for considering to tutor my son :)

I would just like to ask you if you can dismiss him early for family reasons.

That's all, good day."

 

"Woah, good timing! I can still work at the restaurant Joomin was talking about" Jiyoung thought to herself and smiled.

Just in time, Joomin arrived with food on her hand. They ate and talked the usual, but of course Joomin had to ask Jiyoung about Ljoe too.

"Sooooo, how was he huh?? Is he a good boy or the bad boy type?" She asked grinning excitedly waiting for Jiyoung's answer.

"Who are you talking about?" Jiyoung raised her eyebrow

 "Duh! The son of thy School Directress! Ljoe!" Joomin said loudly, fortunately the canteen was noisy and no one heard her.

"Shh you! You don't have to shout!" Jiyoung said and placed a finger on her lips.

 Jiyoung sighed and smiled. "Well, I think he was the good boy type, that's what I saw ok? He doesn't seem like the Ljoe we see on halls ways" she nods at her answer and smiled.

"Aww really? I wanna meet him too. Take me with you when you have tutor with him ok? Joomin said.

Jiyoung chuckled at her friend's reaction. She doesn't know if it's because of the reaction or because she was thinking about Ljoe.

"Stop smiling too much Jiyoung!" She thought.

"You'll meet him, no worries" Jiyoung said and playfully winked at her friend.

"Woahhhh!! What does that mean??"

 "Told you not to shout!"

 "Sorry" Joomin giggled softly.

"I was just saying maybe on one of our tutor sessions, you could come with us and meet him" Jiyoung said and started eating

 "Okayyy me so excited! Anyway, are you still up for the part time job?" Joomin asked.

"Sure I am! Just tell me the time ok?" Jiyoung smiled.

They continue eating and talking about random stuff. Suddenly the bell rang and they started off with classes again.

 

--------

 

After her classes, Jiyoung walked up straight to the library to meet up with Ljoe. Surprisingly, she saw Ljoe sitting at the same spot yesterday. She checked her watched and looked at the time. Ljoe waves his hand to her with a smile as soon as he saw her enter the library.

Jiyoung walked up to him and sat beside him. "Hey why are you so early?" She asked

 "Not that I have something to do, so I went straight up here. No worries, I just got here as well" he said and smiled.

Jiyoung nodded and tool out Science books. "We'll start off with just a half of Science. Your mom wanted you to be dismissed early right?"

 "Yeah but I don't want to" he mumbled.

 "What is it?" Jiyoung turned her face around and looked at Ljoe.

 "Nah, let's just start"

 "O-okay..." Ljoe suddenly became quiet and was trying to "listen" to what Jiyoung was saying.

Ljoe just stayed quiet and nods at everything Jiyoung has to say, he kept thinking about the supposed to be meeting later. They finished their lesson as quickly as they have imagined.

Jiyoung wrapped up 2 lessons quickly for this session.

 "Done already?" Ljoe asked

"Yeah, I know you will be with your mom in an hour , so you better get home now." She replied

"What about you?" Ljoe tilted his head a bit.

 "What about me?"

"Who will take you home?"

"Ehh? I'll go by myself, no worries"

"You sure? Want me to take you home?"

"No need, I can take care of myself"

"Nah, I'll take you home, it's just near right? And don't even argue!" Ljoe grinned again winning the 'argument'.

"Ugh fine, we should get going now or else you'll be late for your mom's meeting." Jiyoung sighed and smiled.

The two proceed off the school and walked towards Jiyoung's dorm.

 

 

_________

 

Will try to update every now and then. Keep reding :)

xx