comfort

SHE IS MY UNNIE , hurt her U D.I.E.!!!

 

First I want to thank those who read my story, and comment on it, I know it isn’t good.

I’m glad there are ppl who still read it.

Thank you very much.


 

Your POV

 

“ Don’t let me see you talking about unnie like that ever again! And you, you better not think of anything ert of sica unnie. I saw what was it in your eyes just now. Or you’re going to end up like this bastard here! “

After that, I ran straight towards sica unnie.

“Unnie!”

 

 

Aish, where did unnie go? Out of all places, why must he be here just when unnie is better? Damn it. Unnie, please be fine. Where are you unnie?

 

 

“unnie!”

 

 

I kept running, people were staring but I didn’t care. If I didn’t suggest to come to the park. If I didn’t ask unnie to walk with me, maybe all this wouldn’t happened.

 

 

Suddenly a thought popped into my head.

 

 

What if unnie couldn’t take it and do something stupid? No way…

I kept running while searching for her. I’m sure by now people are staring at me as thou I’m out of my mind.

 

 

Then, I saw a figure sitting on a bench at the corner. A figure that I see everyday. A figure I wouldn’t mistaken.

 

 

Unnie.

 

 

I walked closer. When I’m at the distance where my arms would reach her if I raise it up, my heart clenched at the sight. A sight I hate to see most. Unnie’s shoulders are trembling.

 

 

She’s crying.

 

 

I walked to the bench, sat beside unnie and just hugged her.

 

 

I just wanted to hug her. Right now unnie isn’t the tough girl. Right now unnie seems so fragile, that if I make a wrong move she’ll break like a glass.

 

 

I felt unnie’s body tensed up at my hug, but I moved her closer to me and tightened my hug. She must have realized it was me because she loosened up and wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

 

Holding onto me, unnie let out all the tears she was holding. Her voice was muffled in my shirt but her shoulders were shaking more compared to just now. My hands went back and forth of her back, soothing her. “ It’s okay unnie… it’s okay.”

 

***

 

Jessica POV

 

 

I don’t know where I’m going I just ran away. All that he had said to ______, I didn’t want to hear it.

 

 

I kept on running until I saw a bench at the corner. I sat there. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of slender arms enveloped me into a hug. I tensed up upon the touch and tried to move away to get a better look of the person.

 

 

The person tightened her hug. She must’ve felt my body tensed up. The way that person hug me, it’s familiar. I loosened up and wrapped my arms around her.

 

 

I just let all the tears flow. She sat there patting my back “ It’s okay unnie… it’s okay.”

 

 

For about ten minutes, we were in this position. She waited till I calmed down.

 

 

“ Unnie’’ her fingers wiping away the tears left on my cheecks.

 

 

 

 

“______ ah” my voice was hoarse. She hummed, indicating she was listening.

 

 

“Why?” she pulled herself back and fix her eyes on me. A lump was on my throat, that no matter how hard I try to swallow it, it doesn’t go away.

 

 

“Why is he like that to me? Did I do something wrong? Did I not love him enough? But I gave him…… everything one needed in a relationship? Why is it everytime they say they would be there, that they will not leave, end up leaving me alone?” I didn’t care anymore, right now I needed someone to be there to hear me.

 

 

She didn’t say a word. She looked at me telling me to go on.

 

 

“I tried….. I really tried to be a good girlfriend. But why did he go on and on insulting me like I’m nobody…. It hurts, _______ ah. It really hurts. It hurts so much I don’t want to fall in love anymore……” _______ pulled me in into her hug once more.

 

 

She then pulled back and made me look at her.

 

***

 

“Don’t” you said to her.

 

 

“ Don’t say that unnie. You just haven’t found someone who really loves you. Unnie you will, one day you will be glad that he broke up with you. It’s not your fault unnie, he’s the stupid one for letting someone as wonderful as you go, he will regret for his entire life unnie, I can promise that.”

 

 

Your heart was hurting, you thought your heart was being stab by someone, seeing Jessica’s crying. You promise that you will kill that bastard if you see him again.

 

 

“ Unnie, you are not alone. You still have me, soojungie and the other unnies. We are here for you. Don’t cry….” You were the one asking her not to cry, but you yourself was already crying without you knowing it.

 

 

You wiped away her tears using your thumb.

 

 

After some time, she started to calm down. Now only you realize you have tears in your eyes. She saw it, you quickly wiped away your tears and smile at her.

 

“ thank you, ______ah” you grin at her.

 

 

Then you saw someone eating cotton candy, you asked Jessica to wait for you while you rushed there to buy some. Only to realize that they have already finish selling it.

 

 

Guess I can’t buy it.

 

 

Just when you was about to go back, soojung called you.

 

 

“_______! What are you doing” she was with yoona.

 

 

“Nothing, I thought of buying cotton candy for sica unnie. But they were all sold out” you pouted thinking back that you were able to buy it if you were faster than the uncle in front of you.

 

 

“Aigoo. Stop pouting before I pinch your cheeks. Here, take mine.”

 

 

Yoona unnie pushed the cotton candy into my hand.

 

“Unnie, it’s-’’

 

 

Before you could continue, yoona quckly cut you off. “ it’s okay. Give it to Sica unnie, she likes it very much. I eat this everyday. Now go. Unnie is waiting for you.”

 

 

“ Gomawo, yoona unnie”

 

 

With that, you ran off to Jessica.

 

 

“ That kid.” Yoona chuckled seeing you running away.

 

 

Actually, they saw what had happened. They knew Jessica had been crying, and you were trying to comfort her.

 

 

“If unnie and _______ are together, I will be really happy. _______ will be the perfect one for unnie” soojung said to yoona on their way for dessert.

 

 

“Yeah, I like _______ for sica unnie. Everyone can see how much ______ care for sica unnie. After all, _______ is kind, caring and warm. Not like Taecyeon, ________ is so innocent that she can’t bear to hurt anyone. I hope both of them will realize it.” Yoona added before entering the dessert shop.

 

 

Yeah, only God knows how much they have eaten.

 

 

On the other side,

 

 

“ Tada! Unnie eat this while they’re still fresh!” you were jumping up and down while passing Jessica the candy.

 

 

Jessica was amused by your action. She laughed lightly before taking the candy from you.

 

 

“Kyaa, it’s sweet! Gomawo _______ ah”

 

 

She soon realize you only brought one.

 

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. You noticed it and thought something had went wrong.

 

 

“Where’s yours” you laughed and she furrowed her eyebrows more.

 

 

 Well, who would furrow their eyebrows for such trivial matter?

 

 

“unnie, actually yoona unnie gave it to me. I wanted to buy some, but they were all sold out. Yoona unnie and soojungie were there, so yoona unnie gave hers to me.”