amusement park - part 1

SHE IS MY UNNIE , hurt her U D.I.E.!!!

ok, first of all , i apologize for not updating. 

other than that, i really don't know what to say anymore :(

so please forgive me


" wow, we're so lucky! The amusement park is not crowded today." said sunny and taeyeon in union

" hehe, unnies both of you are really cute" stated krystal making the danyu blushed.

"JINX" yuri said, moving towards their direction with a smile on the face. followed by ______ , yoonhyun, tiff and jessica.

" er..... guys, where's sooyoungie and hyoraengi?" tiffany asked while looking around

"she wa-" 

"Faster you guys. we don't have time to waste faster, faster" sooyoung said while dragging the danyus

" wait, whoa, yah what, are, you doing" taeyeon said with much difficulty. she was being drag by the giant and was trying to keep up with sooyoung, more like trying to find her balance to stand up.

 

After a 10-minute dragging and rushing game, they finally reach their first game- roller coaster.

They were all so excited and rode it again and again. after many round they were all exausted , all of them came down laughing, well except a certain dark skinned girl.

"hahahaha! gosh yuri ah, daebak hahahaha..."

" I... I... didn...didn't...know... you....wo..would..be..this...sc..scared......hahahaha"fany laughed while holding her stomach and leaned on her american bestie who is not better than fany.

"yuri, y..you were the one wh...who asked me....me to g..go on t..the ride" jessica managed to finish her sentences with much difficulty due to lack of breath.

" I SWEAR I'M NOT GONNA RIDE THAT SCARY CREATURE EVER AGAIN! EVER! It's too scary......." the only crying girl yuri said while still trembling from head to toe.

 

your POV

I was laughing so hard because of yuri unnie. seriously, the best.

After all the laughing and trembling, hyoyeon unnie suggest or best force us to go ride on those tea cup.

"yah edeura, i want to ride the big giant tea cup. let's go"

"unnies, i'm waiting for you at the entrance. i don't think we will all fit into the tea cup" i said while eyeing at the tea cup that the most fit for 9-10 people. and since i've rode this thingy many times, i decided to let my unnies ride it.

but before i can move a step, sica unnie and soojung grab me by my wrist.

" no, sica wants to ride with______ " i can't resist when unnie is showing her aegyo, but the tea cup......

"wha... wait...." before i know what is going on , sooyoung unnie already lifted me up and walked towards the tea cup.

 

" erh..." i said timidly," unnie the people are staring...." i said with embarrassment .

Apparently, we all manage to fit in the cup. Resulting taeyeon unnie sitting on sooyoung unnies's lap, while me on sica unnies's lap.

" why am i on sooyoungie's lap again?' unnie asked.

" bacause this cup is not big enough so in order for all of us to fit in, you and ______ sit on someone lap" sunny unnie explained for the second time.

seeing my head hung low and all red, sica unnie asked

" why? am i embarrassing you? you can sit on my place i can sit on fany's lap."

"no, no, not that. it's just .... i've never sat on anyone's lap before........." i said, the last part was almost like a whisper.

"i'm sorry unnie...."

this time, my face was really as red as tomato. my head was so low that it almost touched the ground.

" i was just joking _____ ah. you are so cute" sica unnie giggled with everyone.

" _______ you were so cute, i am going to set this picture of you as my wallpaper" squealed yoona unnie

" yah yoona send it to me too"

" i want it too "

" yoongie send to me too"

" i also took a picture of ______ and taeyeon too"

" send both of it to me now"

" hey let's take some pictures as well"

"come on, group photo!!! "

 


 so , how was it ? 

please comment :)