amusement park pt 2

SHE IS MY UNNIE , hurt her U D.I.E.!!!

 

jessica POV

 

" i'm hungry~ "

 

soojungie mumbled, thinking nobody would hear her, but actually all of us heard. We finished playing the games in the park and we, no, wait, hyoyeon wanted to sit another ride.

 

" me too, unnie." said yoona. she hasn't eaten anything ever since we left home, it's not surprising she's hungry.

 

"guys, we've passed the lunch time. Let's eat. After that only we'll continue, how is it? "

 

"Good idea tae tae" ffany said followed by the girl's voice.

 

" as expected, our taeyeon"   " so do you guys want to split up and gather later?"

 

We decided to split up to eat since all of us were craving for different food.

 

suuny checked her watch " Now is 2 o'clock, how bout we gather here at 4:30? two and a half hours sure is enough"

 

After that, we go on our own way. I don't feel like eating so I was the only one left there, don't know where to go. So i sat on the bench.

 

Actually i was still hurt after the break up. I knew he was cheating on me, but i gave him all the love i have. I know that coming to the amusement was a plan the girls wanted to cheer me up, and i would be lying if i said i didn't feel any better.

 

" unnie "

 

*****

"unnie"

 

she was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice ______ behind her. Not until the younger girl called out to her.

 

" ______ah, what are you doing here? "

 

the younger girl raised her eyebrows, amused by her unnie. " then unnie what are you doing here?"

 

Seeing _____ is not going to answer her, she pouted slightly.

 

sometimes jessica is just too cute. ______ chuckled before going up to jessica.

 

" i'm not hungry. i've eaten when the unnies rode that shark ride ( now where did i get this name ), i dare not ride it so i went to eat."

 

jessica just nod upon the younger girl explanation.This act might seem rude to outsider, but not the younger girl as well as the other girls. After living with Jessica , the younger girl know that this is jessica's way of saying i see.

 

" unnie, want to walk around? It's better than sitting here looking like a statue."

 

the mentioned girl see that walking around would not do any harm and quickly agrees. she has to admit walking around sure is better than looking like a statue. Furthermore she needs to ease her mind.

 

What she didn't know was a smile crept up on ______ face when she agreed to it.

*****

Both of the girls were enjoying their walk when someone they don’t want to see interrupted them.

 

“Look it’s Jessica” the guy said while smirking.

 

He didn’t even show a slightest guilt for cheating, in fact he was holding another girl by the waist.

 

“What do you want, Taecyeon? “ ______ asked with a cold tone. She quickly stood in front of Jessica.

 

Shocked was the word on his face. But soon another smirk appeared on his face. “Taecyeon? Kiddo, you’re calling me without the word oppa?”

 

“I don’t need to if it’s you”

 

“Pff, whatever. So I see now you’re having fun, Jessica? Or should I say babe? “

 

“ Shut up! “

 

“ Ow , being defensive here huh, kiddo. Are you her new girl? “

 

Disgusting, was the word ______ gave Taecyeon.

 

Jessica was now hiding behind ______, holding tight onto ______’s shirt.

 

After all she went through this morning, just when she thought she was fine, he appeared. Why? Did she do something wrong? Did she do something unforgivable? Did God hate her that much?

 

“Hey baby, do you know that this Jessica here is hot! Her kiss is just amazing ! the way she kiss, she could just tounge anyone! Even girls.”

 

Taecyeon continued saying it to the girl beside him. The girl was eyeing her from head to toe, then back from toe to head, eyes showing lust.

 

_____ was beyond furious. She wanted to kill him. Kill him so he could just keep his mouth shut.

 

_____ swore she was going to beat him, her patience was wearing thin. But a sound stopped her. A faint sound.

 

“Stop…” it was so fragile and broken. “ Please… Don’t say it anymore….”

 

“Come on babe, you do know that sharing is caring right? I’m just sharing how wonderful you are” taecyeon mocked.

 

“And I’m sure this kiddo over here was captivated by your kiss. Wait, or maybe better service, your body. If there is one thing I regretted not doing with you, it’ll be not able to exercise with you on bed. I should have touched you.”

 

______ couldn’t hold it anymore. This guy just insulted her unnie, worse ually harass her.

 

“ I’m warning you, or you’re gonna regret soon.” This is her last straw before she’s gonna blow up.

 

Jessica’s already crying, crying hard. Yes, she’s angry, but more embarrass, and there’s nothing she can do to make him shut up. She clung onto the younger girl as if her life depended on  it.

 

_____ was trying hard not to beat that Taecyeon up. She swore if he’s saying another thing about her unnie, he’s dead.

 

“Are you that happy, Jessica? That you have to cry. Haha. Well, kiddo let me tell you something. Her body is one of the best thing in the world. So you better start that bed activity with her. The earlier you do it, the longer you can taste her. Don’t waste any time on it.” This guy was smirking all along. What he didn’t know was that kiddo he called was boiling with anger now.

 

“And if you can’t finish her alone, call me. I’ll be glad to taste her”

 

That’s it !

 

“ Bastard! “ was the word the younger said before lounging herself to Taecyeon.

 

Everthing happenned sp fast that Taecyeon did not have time to react. By now Taecyeon was lying on the floor, clutching his stomach. Jessica ran away as fast as she could. She didn’t want to hear anything again. Every word he said was like sword piercing her heart, breaking it into million pieces.

 

Taecyeon was still on the floor. His girl was now shocked at what _____ just did. She just stood there watching Taecyeon.

 

“ What the hell!!''

 

“ I’ve told you to shut up, haven’t I ! I said you’re dead if you keep insulting unnie, didn’t I ! "

 

Taecyeon stood up and try to hit the girl in front of him

 

“ why you little ! How dare you hit me”

 

Before he could even lift his hands, another fist landed right on his face. Followed by a kick right on the part that hurt most. The younger girl learned karate after the girls in the dorm took her in. She thought of learning it for self defense.

 

By now, Taecyeon can’t even lift his head up cause it hurts too much. He shouldn’t have got back up when the younger girl beat him.

 

“ I’ll have you know right now that messes with any of my unnies, you messes with me! And I’m not going to let you go! I’ve recorded what you’ve said to sica unnie, if you keep on insulting her or disturb her, I’m going to pass it to the police. What you’ve said are considered as ual harassment, it can lead you up to 5-7 years in jail.”

 

“ Don’t let me see you talking about unnie like that ever again! And you, you better not think of anything ert of sica unnie. I saw what was it in your eyes just now. Or you’re going to end up like this bastard here! "

 

_____ warned the girl before walking off, not forgetting to kick hard on Taecyeon stomach once more. And she ran towards where Jessica ran just now, leaving Taecyeon there shouting like a mad dog.

 


updated at last. i'm sorry it took me this long.

Btw, i've changed the info at the forward a little, please read them again :)