The morning after

Project YunBe: A Collection of One-Shots and Drabbles ♥

Title: The Morning After

Length: Drabble

Genre: Romance

Rating: PG

Side pairing(s): None

 

Summary: Yunho and Beni as newlyweds...


 

    The bright Sunday morning was as beautiful as ever. The sunlight was so immense that it pierced through the ivory colored curtains of the spacious master bedroom. On the king size bed laid a newlywed couple who was sleeping soundly with their bare bodies attached to each other completely. The brightness caught the face of Yunho which caused him to wake up with a small groan included.

 

    His eyes slowly fluttered open and he scanned the luxurious bedroom wondering on how he ended in bed in the first place. The warmth against his body made him realize and he blushed deeply with a smile slowly appearing on his lips. Looking down at the sleeping woman in his strong arms, the brown haired man started to remember the passionate lovemaking the previous night, the way their souls became one. Even though wanting to get married was something on Yunho's list besides being an artist and the leader of one of the most loved boy bands in the world, he couldn't believe that he married a famous beauty like Beni. She was definitely something else in meeting his expectations.

 

    Yunho lifted his left hand and stared at his wedding ring. A happy sigh escaped his lips as he gazed on it. Just then, he saw a petite hand with a wedding ring as well holding onto his large one and interlocking its fingers with his. "You can't believe it either huh?" Beni's voice was heard making Yunho smile. "Believe what, that I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the entire universe?" Yunho asked back. Beni chuckled and brought his hand in front of her lips before kissing it tenderly. "To be honest, I can't believe it either but I'm glad it happened" Beni said honestly and let out a soft giggle afterwards.

 

    Without waiting for approval, Yunho lifted his wife making her sit on his stomach. Immediately, Beni brought the cream colored sheets to cover her bare form. Yunho let out a carefree laugh. "No need to be shy, I already saw your flawless body last night" he said with a peculiar wink. "Yunho-ah" Beni whined at her husband. "By the way, last night was amazing" she added with a shy tone, turning her flushed face away. "It was amazing indeed. Making love to the woman who stole my heart" Yunho said, sitting up with his wife. He took her legs and wrapped them around his waist. "Does this seem familiar to you?" he asked with a husky tone. "Yes it does" Beni followed his lead and wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

    Yunho started into the big eyes of his wife deeply and tenderly. "You are so beautiful, Beni Daniels" he confessed. "That's Beni Jung to you" she corrected him. "And you are very handsome, my husband" she added with a playful grin. "My name matches you perfectly. I love how it sounds" Yunho said, hugging Beni by the waist and bringing her closer to his body. He just couldn't get enough from her knowing that they are starting a new chapter in their young lives. "I'm looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you" Beni blurted out in pure honesty. "Me too, my love. You are my everything and as long as we are together, we will fight no matter what obstacles come in our way" Yunho explained and Beni's eyes watered in pure happiness that she threw herself on her husband, hugging onto him tightly.

 

    "My love, why are you crying?" Yunho asked with concern, patting his wife's back in comfort. "I'm just so happy" Beni sobbed. Yunho smiled and wiped her tears away with his thumbs. Then, he grabbed Beni's gorgeous face between his hands and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. But the short-haired blond wanted something more. With all her bravery, Beni leaned forward and caught her husband's heart-shaped lips. Yunho on the other hand, didn't waste any time in following suit. He pressed his lips on Beni's and bit on the bottom lip softly causing Beni to let out a soft moan. There, Yunho took the chance to enter his tongue and explore every inch.

 

    It was like the scene was repeating itself once again. Yunho lay back on the soft mattress, bringing Beni down with him. Hands, lips and touches were shared between two souls who became one the night before. When air became an issue, their lips separated from each other. Beni smiled shyly at her husband before resting her head on his chest. Yunho quickly wrapped his arms around her. "Saranghae" she whispered and kissed the left side of Yunho's chest, where his heart is located. "Nado saranghae, yongwonhi" Yunho whispered back and kissed the top of her head.

 

    The newlywed couple just cuddled together throughout the whole morning, enjoying each other's warmth and company. "What would you like to do know?" Beni asked after some silence. "How about another round?" Yunho asked cheekily to only receive a light slap on his arm. "Babo" Beni giggled and snuggled closer to her husband. "It's a great suggestion, you know" Yunho defended himself. "Would you like to shower together then?" he suggested once again. Beni lifted her face a little and smirked at her husband, giving him a hint that she would totally love that.

 

    Yunho got up from the bed carrying his wife bridal style and walked towards the bathroom in all their bare form. Beni had her arms around Yunho's neck securely as she couldn't stop smiling. Behind the closed wooden door, the running water was heard along with the melodious laughs. Yunho and Beni are making a new chapter in their lives not only as well-known celebrities, but as a married couple. May God bless them and may the happiness be with them for a really long time.


 

By: Eternal_Cassiopeia04

A/N: Dear shippers, please like YunBe's Official Facebook Page :D