Hyunnie

I Remember

Morning~ Breakfast anyone?

There are a lot of replies coming after that tweet, but Daehyun only reads them because he does not feel like replying any. Some of them replied, "Morning, Dae! What 'bout me?" or, "This cafe is good" and posted a picture of it. While the others are, "Oppa! I ordered for you this," a photo of waffle, hot drinks that he assumes is white coffee and a colourful ice cream beside it. He is his dry lips and just about to reply the girl to ask where it is when one new interaction appears, "Daehyunnie, I know what you like." 'Oh yeah, like anyone knows anything 'bout me,' he thinks. He clicks the picture link and surprises that the food might be his best breakfast ever! "OMG It's cheesecake! Why the hell is my name on top of that?" he drools to much until he wets his own phone. 

Cheesecake is great, but I just want that from the Seoul Guy

Daehyun is focusing on his phone from morning to evening until night. Since ever he got the phone from his secret admirer, he explored it little by little and stumbles on this social application, Twitter. He touch the icon and saw that there was already an account ad written bio, also an avatar of his. It was a candid photo that he thought his stalker took it while he is stricking a ball into the goal, but it came out well, so he still keeps it until now ..past a year already.

Living back in his born place, Busan, he meets his best friends, Gukkie hyung and Zelo. Gukkie hyung already moves on from his loves for Channie hyung and only passionates for music now. While, Zelo hangs out with the killer, Jongup, much so often last year, that they end up dating now. Daehyun cannot be so surprise for that since Zelo had dated someone before. 

Daehyun sitting on an old squeking couch situated in front of forgotten opened tv, on unfolded laundry and junk food packets scattered all over the floor, everywhere. It is the starting of mid year holiday, but he already feels so lifeless. Nothing to do, like seriously! He is supposed to finish his holiday packs and all the assignments that his teachers gave three days ago, but being the Daehyun he is, "Don't worry much, it's two weeks. I'll done it next week." Those words are in his mind everytime he tries to reach the books. So, he end up on Twitter that he is addicted to. 

Nothing to do! Argh~

He keeps on tweeting, tweeting and tweeting. He refreshes the timeline, RTs some funny tweets from his following that his secret admirer already helps him to follow them. He sometimes reads the mentions. Most of them are fangirls from TS High School an there are some from his schools in Busan. Actually, he still wonders where the hell they all came from?! How did they find his account? He does not really follow those who he doubts their identity. But there is this one guy he really adores. The first time he saw the guy's profile, his avatar was his own selca that was so damn cute for Daehyun's opinion. Daehyun realizes that he knows the cutie boy, maybe somewhere when he keeps on moving from places to places. 

Maybe I should take a walk

Daehyun at last updated something that makes his interaction box spammed by replies. He jumps from the couch and takes a jacket from a hanger beside the door. He takes a look of himslef in the mirror if he looks quite decent and wears his shoes, then steps outside. He walks along the roadside, breathing the kind-of-fresh air with hands in the pockets. He takes a look at the blue sky, filled with fluffy white clouds that being the umbrellas for him from the sunlight.

"Hah~ What a nice day," he exhaled and continues, "Now, where to go?"

He keeps on walking and jogging, walks and jogs while his head looking around his surroundings to find anything interesting until he sees a chocolate-painted cafe with strong accents of coffee beans that can be smelled from far away. He closes his eyes and inhales the fragrance. He follows his feet that making their way to the door of the garden-like cafe. Entering it, he opens his eyes and smiled at himself. 'Maybe this is a great start for today's ty late morning.' He walks towards the counter and stands in front of the waiter.

"Yes. Eating here or take away?" Before Daehyun can say anything while looking at the menu board above the waiter head, the guy beams, "Daehyun!"

He is shocked by the sudden high pitched tone and looks down. He frowns for a bit but then, he grins. "Hey, Ken! What're you doin' here?"

"What you think I'm doin'?" He raises his left eyebrow and gestured his full body, turning at the same time, showing his smart-looking work uniform. 

"Oh, ok. I get it. How're you doin'?"

"Wait up! I'm goin' to finish my syiff minutes more. Just order and I'l meet you at your sit."

"Just give me anything, dude."

"Hurm, what 'bout plain water?" Ken giggles to himself while Daehyun only stares at him, disbelief. "Ok ok! I'm kidding." He types something on the keyboard before finally clicking 'Enter'. "Now, go and sit."

Daehyun turns and finds a sit. He chooses the sit with swings and a fancy looking coffee table with flower pots on the left that devide the section with the other. "I don't expect him to be in Busan."

"Hey! Who're you talking to?"

"Uh?" Then, comes Ken sitting in front of him, with their drinks. He laughs, "Not to anybody. The window maybe?"

Ken nudges Daehyun. "Yeah right, dude. You never change."

"Whatever. Anyway, how come you're in Busan?"

Ken chokes. 'Not like I don't want to tell, but I can't' "Well, long story." He saw Daehyun pouts while sipping his hot drink. "What 'bout you, then?"

"Long story too," Daehyun laughs. Suddenly, he sees Ken widens his eyes, narrows it, and then nods several time. "What are you looking at?" Daehyun looks at him weirdly.

Ken surprised. "A-ah~ Nothing! I think I'll get goin'," he stands up. "There will be a waitress comes here with something," he smiles. "Enjoy~!" and by that, he walks away.

Daehyun is still stunned. He slowly turns his head to his back, the way Ken was looking, and scans the cafe. His eyes wanders around, but not actually find anything suspicious. But then, there is this one person who ou of sudden raises an upside down newspaper and covers the face when Daehyun's eyes are finally going to land to the person. "That's weird." He turns back in front. " I don't know there are people who can read inverted newspapers."

By that too, he hears steps backing away from him and he looks on the table. For his surprise, there is this cheesecake that had been posted in his Twitter. "Ow! This is creepy," he said. Even so, he still eats and finishes it by seconds.

He is now walking outside the open air again, but his head is still in the cafe. Everything is still confusing for him. Starting from the phone, to his Twitter account, to the cheesecake, and then the trio, also the whoever in the cafe. Lastly, his already-paid meals. He cannot get a damn clue about them! Since he wants to relax his mind today, he just pushes all the devils away from his ears that whisper he is going to die because ate that ing delicious cheescake. Thinking about this, he suddenly feels a whole in his heart that reminds him with his Channie hyung who already ended in the grave.

He looks at a pamplet he is holding that he took from his breakfast place. "Convocation Festival", its written. He opens it when his brain is done with pressure and decided to go and enjoy. He studies the map throughly and follows it obidiently until he reaches the destination. He walks to the entrance that puts a big yellow and blue semicircle balloon. He enters all the booth that are in the festival from book stores, keychains, banner makings, food courts, clothes, car centre to societies. From all the booth, he not actually thinks of buying anything as his money not giving him the chance to be spent here.

But he is holding these bags that filled with all sorts of things from chips, cupcakes, souvenirs, printed t-shirts and others that are given free. He really thinks it is impossible for these all to be given free as other visitors are queeing a long line to buy one. Like the words told, "Nothing in the world is free".

Daehyun is struggling on how to hold all those bags and walks through the crowded place until someone taps his shoulder from the back. "Needs help?"

He turns around. "Y-y-you!?" He stutters and about to fell to his legs when the beanie boy grabs Daehyun wrist. Daehyun sees the guy in front of him slightly blushes and quickly pulls back his hand that full of bags.

"A-are you o-ok?"

"Yeah. Are you?" Daehyun asked back.

"I'm fine. Urm ..let me help." Daehyun only follows when the soft hands take the bags from his. 

They start walking. Daehyun only follows from the back of the one who helps him, silently. But, he just cannot walk still like that. Following, head hung low, mouth silled close, those are just not Daehyun. 'What should I talk 'bout?' He pauses his steps. "Well, Youngjae .." He sees the boy stiffen and stops his track. He waits until the fluffy boy turns around completely and continues, "why are you here?"

Daehyun is mentally grinning when he looks at his Youngie who is struggling to voice out something. Youngjae is opening his mouth to say something, but closes it again when he is still finding a better word to say. Yeah, Daehyun does know him. And he even already gave him a nickname, the cutest and suitable one, Youngie. Daehyun knows who is his secret admirer, the one who made the best cheesecake ever, the guy he adore in Twitter and tweeted him the cheesecake, also how the trio, Ravi, Ken and Hongbin dissapears from TS High School. He knows everything, but not the one who give him the phone and made his Twitter account, the one who spread his username to everyone and other things that his mind cannot even thinks about his. Less that he knows, Youngjae likes him, and ...

---

'Wait, what?! Did he called my name? MY GOD Is this serious? This can't be!!" Youngjae slowly turns around to face his crush. 'OMG He's just ing handsome' Youngjae squels.

"why are you here?" He hears the voice so much clearly. He is going to answer, but he still do not know what to say. Should he tell him that he follows him everywhere? Should Youngjae just confess there, in the crowd and nice sunny day with not-so-windy environment? Or should he say, he just on a vacation since it is mid term holiday? Everything in Youngjae's mind is chaos. He cannot think properly. He keeps on opening his mouth, and then closes it back. Just like a fish who needs air out of water. He blinks too often that he thinks they had dry by now. 

But his dream is carefully running away when there are these plump lips crushed on his, making his lips damp and his eyes closed. He does not know how long did the sweet kiss actually stays. But now, he realizes that he is standing still and his Hyunnie is laughing. He slaps his brain so that it can be function again and his voice is now managed to get out. 

"What was all that?" he puts all the bags down, and pretends like cleaning his lips from stained. "You know me?"

"Huh~ You think I'm that stupid to not know all what you have done to me? Just stop it, Youngie," Daehyun smiles his cresent eyes that makes people die when see it, especially Youngjae. Daehyun likes him too. "You know what? It's hard for me to leave the school, tho it's just a month because of you!" he tries to make a mad tone. "But, I'm glad you gave me something I'll remember 'bout you," he pulls the still-stiff Youngjae closer and give him a quick hug while whispers, "I LOVE YOU, YOUNGIE."

"I LOVE YOU TOO, HYUNNIE" Youngjae beams and gave Daehyun the most passionate kiss ever.

I've someone now. And I love him

~~~

Annyeong! I'm at last updated after 6 days ;) [if i'm not wrong with counting] LOL Thanks for reading. Do comments your thought. I'm just a kiddo, newbie and English is not my favorite ^_^