ChanHee

Twins (Editing)

23/2/14

Annyeong~ Well... I really don't have much to say here since I said everything yesterday in the first two chapter... But anyway, I did my best here and I hope you guys will enjoy this. I don't change much here, just a little tweak here and there. But that's about it.

Thanks for subscribing and I would really appreciate it if you guys comment. It would show that you guys are enjoying this fanfic...

Annyeong~


"Gosh, not you guys too" mumble ChanHee with a sigh, rolling his eyes at the sight of the stucco shifting uncomfortably in their seat including HyunSeong who brought him into the room in the first place and is siting in front of him on a blue single seat cushion chair. St least he doesn't really let his nervousness show in his face. "Why do you guys look like you just saw a ghost or something?" continue the red head, though he already know the answer.

"N-no, it's just... We heard that, you know, your brother..." answered JeongMin nervously.

ChanHee just smile and give out a small chuckle, before he answered with a simple, 'Yeah'. What other answer could he possibly provide anyway?

Hearing his answer, the boys can't seem to look at him in the eye, feeling a bit guilty for bringing the memory up. But before they manage to beat themselves for it, ChanHee snapped them out of it. 

"Don't" said ChanHee sternly."I'm fine" assure the redhead. "I'm not that close with my deceased hyung anyway" continue the read head, though the last was slow, almost like a whisper and wasn't meant for anyone but himself. But the boys manage to catch it and things became uncomfortably silent.

The oldest, feeling the air is a bit, stuffy is one way to describe it, decided to break the ice by clearing his throat as he look almost pleadingly toward his assistance to help him ease the tension in the air.

"So, ChanHee, when did you came back here?" asked HyunSeong, his fingers tapping on the armrest in attempt of calming himself.

"Two days ago, on Saturday morning" 

"H-hyung, did you... Meet your friends yet?" asked JeongMin, stuttering a bit for some reason beyond himself.

"Friends? I don't have any-Ah. You mean your cousin and his friend?" ChanHee just give out a a little smile, albeit a mischief one before continuing "Yeah, I've met them. Well technically, I've met ByungHun at Lotte World on Saturday afternoon and I just suppose he already told them so they should know that I'm back. Didn't he told you?" asked ChanHee back.

"No, he didn't. But he did seems a bit off when I meet him on Sunday for dinner" said JeongMin, it's visible from his eyes that he was pondering about what happen on Saturday before his eyes suddenly widen because of a realization down on him, how did ChanHee know that ByungHun is his cousin. ''Wait, how did you know that ByungHun hyung is my cousin, ChanHee hyung?"

"A little chicken from the grapevine told me" answered the boy playfully. But seeing the younger's skeptical look, he quickly add, "Sorry, but I really can' tell you"

"Hmm... Fine then" said JeongMin with a pout as he plopped himself on the chair next to ChanHee before continuing, "So what are you doing here exactly, ChanHee hyung? You don't have any class today right?"

"Nope but I needed to pick someone up"

"Oh, who?" question YoungMin who have been quiet since ChanHee came in. Guess Youngmin have snap out of his huge little train of thoughts.

"Someone-" CHanhee didn't manage to even speak before Jeongmin cut him.

"Someone special? A girlfriend?" cut JeongMin with a mischief tone " Or perhaps a boyfriend?"

"Well..."

"Well?" repeat JeongMin, gaining everyone in the room's attention, everyone is curious about the read head's uality, they have never seen him take interest in anyone and they've never heard him talking about girlfriend, or boyfriend as the matter of fact.

"It's a secret" answered the red head as equally as mischief as JeongMin. He chuckle a bit seeing JeongMin and DongHyun rolling their eyes at his reply.

The said younger brunette continue to harass the red head with question about the identity of this 'someone' for minutes till YoungMin finally snapped out of his temporary emo state and return to his normal bubbly personality and joined JeongMin in his attempt to force ChanHee blurt out  the identity of the 'someone'. The two oldest didn't bother trying to stop them, they're just pleased that YoungMin are being the cheerful and happy go lucky YoungMin that they know while JeongMin, well, JeongMin being JeongMin while ChanHee, well the redhead's a bit complicated but at least his smile doesn't really look as forced as it was when he entered the room when YoungMin jump in the middle of ChanHee and JeongMin.

The two almost forgot that the two, being ChanHee and YoungMin was rather close and ChanHee, being the old ChanHee, seems comfortable with YoungMin for some reason. They only meet once, for what they know that is, and that was when the red head asked the blonde to became the student council's secretary and the two instant click since then, not matter how cliche that sounds and that's not in a romantic way. The two oldest can't help but to smile, seeing YoungMin who just a minute ago was siding with JeongMin and was about to tickle ChanHee but then the said red head whisper something to the blonde's ear that make the blonde change side and tickle JeongMin instead.

But when ChanHee's phone suddenly rang for an incoming text, they both stop fooling around. "The pieces are set in place" said ChanHee with a smirk, audible to only YoungMin, before he stand up.

"I need to borrow YoungMin for a bit okay guys?" asked the red head, though he didn't even wait for the boy's reaction, he just dragged the younger blonde toward the door. But just before he open the door, he turn back and look back toward the rest of the student council's member. "Hmmm... Do you guys want to come?"

"To where?" asked HyunSeong, who finally stop tapping his finger.

"Well, I'm going to the cafeteria"

"Why?" question the oldest.

"Well... "

"Well?" repeat JeongMin impatiently

​"Well... I just, wanted to go there" he trails off for a moment, seeing JeongMin rolling his eyes before continue speaking, "And I think that KwangMin is also there" The read head can't help but to smirk internally while YoungMin just roll his eyes internally when at the words 'KwangMin's there' JeongMin jump on his feat and went on his merry way toward the said place. 

 


Author's Note

Annyeong~ First of all, sorry if this chapter , I made a mistake in the last chapter and I just don't want to edit it so I just try my best to continue writing. Second, sorry that it took a long time for this chapter to came up, school's getting on my way, so much work to do... Third, again, sorry if this chapter , I didn't plan it to happen like this, I was actually planing on finishing the character introduction by this chapter but alas, something happen... Fourth, I don't think that the idiom, the 'a little chicken from the grapevine' even exist, it's just a, how to say, a sarcastic hint thing(Does that even make sense?)... Fifth, again, sorry for the ish chapter tittle, I can't think of any, 'great' tittle for this chapter (Or the other two chapter as the matter of fact)... 

Well, I'll try to improve myself... But first, I need to get some rest, I got school and so much thing to do tomorrow...{TT_TT}

Comments are appreciated and welcome, but not harsh one though... So as subscriber but let's not talk/read/write 'bout that shall we?