Hwang Tiffany

Law and Order

Suspect #1: Hwang Tiffany ( 황 티파니)

Tiffany was a pretty girl like JooHyun. She had an eggish shaped face, clean skin, and pretty brown eyes framed with thin, jet black eyelashes. He hair was jet black and in water waves that fell all the way down to her shoulders. She was wearing a black tutrleneckk and black skinny jeans with black flats.

"So," I started moving my hair out of my eyes. "you were friends with JooHyun?"

Tiffany nodded. "Everyone called her SeoHyun. She was so sweet..." Tiffany's scentence trailed off at the end as if she were talking to herself and not me. "Are you sure she's dead?" ask Tiffany with a little glint of hope in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," said BoA. "But it appears she's on the other side for good," BoA said gently while patting Tiffany's back. Tiffany's eyes went from having hope, to being dead at the fact that her friend was now gone for good. You could feel the sad, blue, sorrow in the air and fell up the room.

"Ms. Hwang, please. Believe it or not you are a suspect. Do you know why you were pulled first?" I ask trying to bring her back to reality.

"Because SeoHyun and I got into the fight yesterday," she said looking down.

"Exactly, so we need you to tell up every little detail from tomorrow, so we can try to find JooHyun's murder. Unless it's you and you'd like to confess?"

"I would never kill my SeoHyun. But I will tell you of yesterday, if it well help in anyway." Tiffany took a deep breath. "Yesterday was a pretty day. The weather was warm and nice. The sun was shinning bright and I was lookinh  forward to singing fir the talent show with my girls.

"I wore a simple glizty white top with blue jeans and heels. On our way to school we talked of doing a rutine for the talent show. Jessica and I had translated an English song, Dancing Queen into Korean and suggested that."

"The ABBA song?" BoA asked.

"Aniyo Officer, it was Mercy by Duffy." she replied.

"Did SeoHyun or JooHyun like the idea?" I ask.

"She was iffy. She liked the song but wasn't  a big fan of the coreography Jessica and I suggested." Tiffany said matter-of-factly.

"Is that why you faught?" I look Tiffany dead in the eyes.

"Aniyo, I told SeoHyun that she could help us add the coreography to make it fresh. I'm very open minded especially when it comes to SeoHyun. SeoHyun mentioned some moves she would like to add, the rest of us enjoyed and that was that." I could see in her eyes that she was not lying one bit.

"Then sweety, what exactly caused that fight between you two?" BoA said taking Tiffany's hand.

"Well, you see, I have cousin that goes here. His name is Kim KiBum but everyone calls him Key. He's the one with the orange hair. He was pratically in love with SeoHyun." My mind admediatly went back to to depressed looking orange haired boy that I saw earlier today in the audiotorium.

"Were they courting?" I ask. Tiffany raised an eyebrow in a confused way.

BoA laughed. "Were they going together, Tiffany-ah?" she asked patting her arm.

"Oh! No. SeoHyun admitted to liking him. But right after school she came up to us smiling saying that SeunGri sunbae is now her official boyfriend. They were just dating for a few weeks, but I just thought it was just dating and it wouldn't turn into an exclusive relationship.

"We went to YoonA's after school, SeoHyun and I were bickering the whole walk. I was just upset that she neve gave Key a chance after she told us she did have feelings for him and sure did have feelings for her. Once we arrived at YoonA's we really started arguing. Yelling, bickering the whole nine." (A/N see what I did there? Yeah I know I'm lame...)

"Did things turn physical?" I ask getting serious.

"Aniyo, I'd never hit my SeoHyun, ever. Eventually I got real heated and stormed out of the house. I was on my way home, I heard SeoHyun calling after me, the she stopped. I guess one of the girls stopped her and told me to let me go until later or morning. I'm much better to reason with when I'm not angry."

"Everyone is," BoA said reasuringly.

"That's all I know that day. I swear! I wish my last words to SeoHyun weren't 'Whatever, I'm leaving.' I was just -hurt..."

I'm guessing BoA saw the confused-as-hell look on my face at that statement because of what she said next:

"-hurt is just another way of saying offended Unnie." she said

"Komawo dongsang," I saw. "Komawo Ms. Hwang, now can you give me the full name of your cousin and SeoHyun's boyfriend?" I say getting out my pen and notebook.

"Yes, Kim KiBum is my cousin. I'm not sure of the full name of SeoHyun's boyfriend because I never really hung around him. All I know is that everyone calls him SeunGri or Panda."

"Exellent, that is just fine." I say.

"Komawo Tiffany-ah. You've been a strong trooper!" says BoA giving Tiffany a hug.

We send Tiffany back to class and I have BoA make an announcement to send Kim KiBum to room 210.

Was it good? Let me know in the comments below!

Poor Fanny...

Next chapter they well question Key, but he won't be his normal diva self.

Hope you liked this!

~Youngie

Here's some Tiffany and SeoHyun pics :)

Tiffany-and-Seohyun-snsd-tiffany-and-seolive-1-snsd-tiffany-and-seohyun-28411471