They're All Suspects

Law and Order

HyoRi

"We got another case for you HyoRi," said HyoRin dropping the nilla envelope on my desk. "Murder of Seo JooHyun, Seoul Co-Ed High School. She was a junior." I take out the information and look it over until I come across a picture of JooHyun.

"She was a pretty girl. Got any leads?" I ask.

"Not yet exactly. We're sending you, along side our newbie Kwon BoA. We want a pro to show her how its done. We're sending you two to Seoul Co-Ed High School to question the kids to get some information on the murder." HyoRin said.

"A newbie eh. Bring her in." I said.

"Arraso, Ms. Kwon!" HyoRin yelled. Then a young, fresh-faced woman appeared at the doorway of my office with long, wavyish brown hair and a bright smile.

"I am here HyoRin Ajumma!" she said.

"This is Lee HyoRi, our top criminal investegator. You will be working a long side her in a murder case." HyoRin says. I nod at BoA.

"Annyounghaseo HyoRi Ajumma!" she says.

"Annyounghaseo BoA-ah. Tommowrrow we start the case, are you ready. We're going to Seoul Co-Ed High, where we well question kids about the murder. Be prepared to ask a lot of questions and don't be afraid to read between the lines with some of them, if you know what I mean."

"Arraso!" she says.

"And remember, they're all suspects."

June 20th 2013, Seoul Co-Ed High School, Seoul, South Korea

7:50 a.m.

"HyoRi Ajumma, why do we question the kids at school, and not the station?" ask BoA as we walked into the school, the hallways were empty because the kids were gathering around in the auditorium.

"Kids are more comfortable in a classroom, than a cool, gray room with no windows. Besides, we have gaurds in case one of them decides to get crazy. Don't worry BoA." I say.

As we walk into the auditorium some teenaged boys howl like wolves at me, I just ignore them and countinue at my job. BoA looks around at the large place, good thing she's observant I like that.

I see a boy with orangeish gold hair and feline eyes pouting, looking sad while another dark haird boy patted his back comfortably. The orangy haird boy look like he'd been up all night crying, he must have been JooHyun's boyfriend. Poor boy.

I see a group of about eight girls, dressed in black looking exstremely depressed.

The principle steps up to the podium and begins her speach.

"Yesterday, was a tragedy." she said. "Seo JooHyun was murdered yesterday," the room dropped forty degrees in temperature. "Many of you knew her by SeoHyun. Not only was she an incredibly sweet and charming girl, she was also an exeptional student. She had straight A's, a member of the scholastic decathelon, vice president of the debate team, and an amazing singer and dancer." the principle had a hint of sadness in her voice, like she was holding back tears. "Today, we have two criminal investigators, Officer Lee HyoRi," she gestured towards me. "and Officer Kwon BoA." she gestured towards BoA. "they well be taking you guys up one by one to question you throughout the day. Be nice to them and they'll be nice to you." she made gesture at me and BoA to get up to the podium.

I made my way up their and I spoke into the microphone. "Thank Principle Bae," said BoA bowing, I do the same. "Um, we're going to to get to it. You guys well have regular classes throughout the day, we well pull you out of class once your turn is up." I said.

BoA pulls a paper out of the nilla envelope and speaks. "We're going to start with the first and only lead on the case, Hwang Tiffany,"

 

Yup yup.

Hope you liked this crappy chapter.\

I just wanted to get the ball rolling already lol.

~ Youngie! :)