What really happened...

Playing with Mr.Casanova's heart. ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 03


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Mi Young's Side ~

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

MiYoung was walking through the corridors when EXO came. People is giving her death glares. Especially girls. MiYoung smiled at Kris since Kris is MiYoung's boyfriend. That day was their monthsary. But instead he replied MiYoung with an annoyed smirk. MiYoung gulped. He came towards her. They're infront of many people. MiYoung tried to hold his hand but he ignored it.

 

 

"Babe.. What's wrong?" I asked. He smirked at me.

 

"Babe?" He asked while the rest of the EXO laugh along with the other students.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"Let's stop this nonsense." He said. Tears came out through my eyes.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked with a cracking voice.

 

"Do you really think I am serious on you?" Kris said. It stung my heart.

 

"So.. You just played me?" I asked. He smirked.

 

"You're smart." He said coldly.

 

"Am I really nothing to you?" I asked. I held his hand but he swayed it that made me sat on the ground.

 

"I was never serious on you." He said. Everyone's attention is on Kris and MiYoung.

 

"Wae?" I asked.

 

"Wae? Because you're ugly. You're a nerd. You're not popular. and you're not my type." He said.

 

"So stop begging me to come back to you because It won't happen... Never." Kris continued. Kris left along with EXO. While MiYoung stayed where she is. People laughing at her. People pitied her in a mean way. That news spread all over the whole campus.

 

 

~ End ~

 

 

 

"I can't stand hearing their mean words so I left school. Even on Social network they bullied me. I can't stand it anymore so I decided to kill myself. -giggle- but mom caught me. Then here I am... Still alive."

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"You must be really hurt." I said.

 

"Tss... I don't love him no more... The only thing I wanted to do is to..." She said.

 

"Is to?" I asked.

 

"Revenge." She said.

 

"Revenge?" I asked.

 

"I wanted him to feel what I just felt when he dump me and embarrassed me infront of the whole school. I wanted him to kneel down on me and begged for forgiveness." She said. Tears formed in her eyes.

 

"I'll do it." I said.

 

"Bwoh?" She asked.

 

"I'm doing it. He's going to regret everything he just said to you. I'm going to make him pay for hurting my bestfriend." I said.

 

"MiHee-ah..." She said. She pulled me into a hug.

 

"But for one condition." I said.

 

"What?" She said.

 

"Go to school with me. Let's live like how we used to live 5 years ago." I said.

 

"Ne." She said.

 

 

 

 

 

----