Seoul I'm coming...

Playing with Mr.Casanova's heart. ~

 

 

 

Chapter 2


 

 

 

 

 

~ MiHee's Side ~

 

 

"MiHee-ah." Your mom called out.

 

"MiHee!" Your mom called out again.

 

 

 

 

You woke up with a 'O.o' eyes.

 

 

 

"Ne?" You said while rubbing your eyes.

 

"Why are you still asleep?" Your mom asked.

 

"Oh My... I overslept!" You said as you jump out off the bed while hurrying to the bathroom.

 

 

 

You washed up and changed your clothes and weared your nerd specs. Your eyes are okay but you prefer to hide yourself than stand out.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

"I'M READY!" You shout while running down on the stairs.

 

"Eat your breakfast first. Butler Kim will drive you to the airport." Your mom said you nodded.

 

"Ne~" You said while munching your waffles.

 

"Aigoo~ This child." Your mom face palmed herself as she how you act like you're not a girl.

 

"I'm finish!" You said.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

"Bye Umma. Tell Appa Thankyou. I will miss you all alot." You said as you pulled your mom into a hug.

 

"Ne. Take care Arraseo?" Your mom said.

 

"Aigoo~ You're not even married yet but you already chose to leave us." You mom said while smiling weakly.

 

"Umma~" You said while wiping her tears.

 

"Ne arraseo. Bye" Your mom said as she pushed you to the car.

 

"Bye umma~" You said with a saddened face.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You arrived at Seoul. You took a cab and told the driver to drive you to _____ Hospital. You got off the car and paid. As you got in, your steps became heavier.

 

 

"Um, Where is Patient Mi staying?" You asked.

 

"Room 24. 3rd floor." She said. You mouthed thankyou and left.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

As you walked to the 3rd floor corridors you feel like your floating. Your steps became heavier and your eyes felt like it's not ready to see MiYoung. You stopped at Room 24. You inhaled and exhaled and twist the door knob. You found MiYoung's mom sleeping on the couch while MiYoung is sleeping on the patient bed unconcious. You felt a sting on your heart.

 

 

"MiYoung..." You whispered. MiYoung's mom woke up.

 

"MiHee..." She said as she got up and hugged you.

 

"Auntie.. How's MiYoung?" You asked.

 

"She's fine. I'm really glad you're here." She said.

 

"Where's your stuffs?" Miyoung's mom asked.

 

"Mom said she will send it here." You said.

 

"I'll leave you here.." MiYoung's mom said as she left.

 

 

 

 

 

You sat down and grabbed her hands.

 

 

"MiYoung..." You said softly.

 

"Why did you became like this?" You continued. Her eyes begin to open.

 

 

"Mihee?" She asked softly. half-whispered.

 

"Ne?" You asked.

 

"You're really real?" She asked. as she cupped your cheeks. You giggled.

 

"Ne. I'm real." You said. She sat down and hugged you.

 

"I missed you." She said.

 

"I missed you too." You replied.

 

"Do you know how sad I am knowing that you're not here by my side when he dumped me.?" She asked. Tears came out on her eyes.

 

 

"I know... Let's forget about him shall we?" You said as you wiped her tears away. You giggled.

 

 

"You're mascara's getting mudge." You said. She giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----