Bwoh?!

Playing with Mr.Casanova's heart. ~

 

 

 

Chapter 1


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ MiHee's Side ~

 

Settings: America

 

 

I was still sleeping when I heard the continous beeping on my phone. I woke up and checked who's the one calling me at this hour with 'O.o' eyes. The number that appeard seems like a roaming number. I picked up.

 

 

[PHONE]

 

 

"Yeobosaeyo?" You asked

 

"MiHee-ah?" A voice said while sobbing.

 

"Um, Who's this?" You began to panick.

 

"This is MiYoung's mom..." She said with a cracked voice.

 

"Oh, It's you Auntie.. Why did you call? Is there anything wrong?" You asked through the phone.

 

"MiHee-ah... MiYoung's in the hospital." MiYoung's mom said while sobbing.

 

"Is she alright?" You asked.

 

"Ne... But I don't know what to do now... Since she and her boyfriend broke up she became like this... Not going to school and always intending to kill herself... This time she cut her wrist... I don't know what to do anymore... I don't want to lose MiYoung..." She said while sobbing.

 

"Gwenchana Auntie. I'm going there." You said.

 

"Are you sure?" She asked.

 

"Ne. I'm going to hang up. Bye Auntie." You said.

 

"Ne." She replied.

 

 

~END~

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

"Umma..." I said as my mom was sitting on the couch.

 

"Ne Princess?" She replied.

 

"Umma... I want to go back to Korea." You said.

 

"Bwoh? Waeyo?" She asked.

 

"MiYoung's hurt Umma..." You said as you burst out crying.

 

"Aigoo! Why are you crying?" She said as she pulled you into a hug.

 

"She's in the hospital Umma... My bestfriend's in the hospital." You said while sobbing in her chest.

 

"Arraseo... I'll talk to your Appa." Your mom said.

 

 

"Chinja?" You said.

 

"Ne. Trust me." She said.

 

"Gomawo Umma." You said while hugging her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

[PHONE]

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Darling?"

 

"MiHee wanted to go back to Korea."

 

"Should I?"

 

 

"Ne."

 

 

"Arraseo. Bye."

 

 

~End~

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

I was just sitting in the couch while hugging the pillow. Scared of my Appa's decision. Mom made a sad look. You made a sad look. Then she smiled. You find it weird.

 

 

 

"Your Appa said... He's going to buy you the ticket." Your mom said. You sqealed and hugged her.

 

"GOMAWO Umma! You're the best! Saranghaeyo!" You said as you made a heart shape with your hand. Your mom chuckled at your sudden actions.

 

"Aigoo~ Now get ready you're going to leave in the morning." Your mom said. You chuckled.

 

"No need. I'm done packing." You said. Your mom chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

I know it but please be kind :)

 

Keke ~ ^^