part 2

One more chance

 

 

They are quietly eating, feeling so awkward, taking secret glances to each other when suddenly...

 

"Why are you here?" Sulli asked.
 

"Why? Am I not welcome here?"
 

"No, it's just that..."
 

"Just don't ask." Krystal answered coldly then Sulli just shut up .

 

That night ~

 

The 5 of them are sitting at the couch, quietly watching tv when suddenly Sulli stood up and about to sleep at her room...

 

"Ssul, Krystal will sleep at your room okay?" Victoria said. Sulli just nodded.
 

"Just go inside when you suddenly felt sleepy." Sulli said.
 

"No, I will sleep at Amber's room." Krystal said.
 

"Mine? Are you sure?" Amber asked.
 

"Yes, why not?" Krystal answered boastfully. 
 

"Okay." Sulli said and then she continued walking.
 

"Tch. She didn't even forced me." Krystal told herself, disappointed.

 

---

 

She's now at Amber's room and she's still fixing herself while Amber is already sleeping, taking all the space on the bed.

 

"Oh my God. Where am I supposed to sleep here?" Krystal whispered while looking at Amber, she tried to move Amber's body and then she lied down beside her. But after few minutes, she gets dumped by Amber's body. She wuickly pushed Amber and it was a success! Amber fell down the floor and the bed was all hers now but suddenly... Amber began sleeping with so many sounds. Krystal got irritated and then she stood up out of the bed carrying her pillow.

 

"Ugh. I give up Amber!" She shouted and then she leaved Amber's room.

She decided just to sleep at the couch. She lied down her body and then she closed her eyes when suddenly...

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" She screamed really really loud. Vic omma suddenly came out of their room.
 

"Why? What happened?!!"
 

"A cockroach! It crawled on my skin!"
 

"Tch! Why are you here?!"
 

"Amber unnie... She really iritates me."
 

"I told you to sleep at Sulli's room. Come on..." Victoria said as she opens Sulli's door. Krystal slowly went inside and then vic leaved her then she closed the door. She looked around the room and nothing changed. It was still full of their pictures together but there is a small frame having a photo of Sulli and Taemin together. She sat down on the floor, just watching how Sulli sleeps. 

 

"She's still beautiful as before." She whispered as she gently press Sulli's cheek with her index finger. She lied down beside Sulli but she's behind her. Sulli is not facing her and it disappoints Krystal. Suddenly, this naughty Soojung thinked of an idea. She make Sulli's body turn into her and now they are facing each other, she grabbed Sulli's hands and she patted it on her waist. She went more closer to Sulli then she placed her arm to Sulli's waist too. Her cute giggle suddenly came out while she's looking at Sulli who doesn't know anything and still sleeping.
 

"I missed this." Krystal whispered.

 

After an hour, Sulli woke up so shocked seeing Krystal's face so near to her, and they're hugging each other. She slowly held Krystal's arm and then she removed it from her waist. She went outside and then she just slept at the sofa.

 

---

 

The next day ~

 

Krystal opened her eyes and surprisingly, Sulli is not there beside her. She quickly went out of the room, and then she saw Sulli, sleeping at the couch. The rest of the members are still sleeping too. She stopped walking followed by a frown.

 

"Maybe she really don't want to be with me again." She told herself.
 

"Oh Soojung ah, why are you here?" Luna with vic asked then they suddenly noticed Sulli sleeping.
 

"And why is Sulli sleeping here?" Did the two of you fought again. Krystal can't think of an answer so she just changed the topic.
 

"Unnie, where are you going?"
 

"We're just going to buy foods for us to eat today."
 

"Okay. Bye." Krystal said and then she kissed her unnies. When luna and vic are finally outside, she quickly wento beside Sulli and then suddenly, Sulli's phone rings. Krystal quickly grabbed it and she saw that Taemin is calling.

 

"Hello?"
 

"Hello? Sulli is that you?"
 

"No. It's Krystal."
 

"Ah, Krystal! Can you tell Sulli that I want to meet her today?"
 

"Why?"
 

"Of course, she's my girlfriend."
 

"She's sleeping."
 

"Tell her when she woke up."
 

"She can't go out. She's sick. Bye." Krystal prankly said and then she shuts down Sulli's phone.
 

"Tch. She's weird." Taemin said when their conversation ended.

 

---

 

1 hour passed ~

 

Sulli finally woke up and now, the two of them are in the two corner of the couch, quietly watching tv. Awkwardness still covers them. When suddenly, there is someone knocking on the door. Sulli quickly stood up and then she opened it.

 

"Oh, Taemin ah... W...why are you here?"
 

"Krystal told me you can't come so I just came here to visit you." Taemin explained. Krystal is hearing their conversation and she feels like she's dying of shame because she lied to Taemin.

 

"What?! I can't come? Where?"
 

"You mean, Krystal didn't told you anything?" Taemin asked and then they both looked at Krystal wondering.
 

"She told me you're sick." Taemin continued.
 

"Me? S...sick? No I'm not!"
 

"Huh?! Then can you go out with me today?"
 

"No." Krystal talked between Sulli and Taemin's conversation.
 

"Luna and vic unnie told us to stay here." Krystal continued.
 

"B...but Soojung, Amber is here with you." Sulli said.
 

"She's sleeping, don't you see?!"
 

"Okay, okay. Don't fight. I am not taking Sulli outside anymore. I'll just leave okay?" Taemin said then she grabbed Sulli's hands.
 

"I'll just see you next time. I'll call you later, okay?" He continued.
 

"Okay." Sulli said as she smiles slightly at Taemin.When Taemin left their dorm, Krystal quickly and angrily went inside Sulli's room, then Sulli quickly followed

 

"Soojung ah! You shouldn't have showed that kind of manner to Taemin!" Sulli shouted.
 

"Why?! Is he my father?!" Krystal shouted back.
 

"And now, you're still the one who's angry here?! Soojung, you didn't told me that he called and you lied to him!"
 

"So what?! Is that a big deal?!"
 

"Yes! He's not doing any thing to you! Even me! I'm trying to respect you, Krystal! But you're too hard!" Sulli shouted super loud.

Krystal just frowned gasping..

 

"Respect is not enough, Sulli." She just whispered.

 

"Then what do you want, Soojung? What else?!" Sulli still shouting.
 

"SULLI I WANT YOU! I WANT THE OLD US TO BE BACK! I WANT YOUR LOVE! DON'T YOU GET IT? I STILL LOVE YOU!!!" Krystal shouted so loud but Sulli isn't that surprised anymore. Sulli tried to calm down herself then she sat down her bed, gasping. Then tears suddenly fell down from her eyes.

 

"I loved you, Soojung... But... But you threw it away. You just hurted me." Sulli whispered as her tears fall down continiously. Krystal who's crying so hard too can not say anything. She just really feel guilty of what she did to Sulli 6 months ago. Silence, at the same time, emotions, covered Sulli's room that morning.

 

---

 

One week passed ~

 

Taemin and Sulli broke up because Sulli can't give him enough time since the day Krystal confessed to her. And Krystal got back to her house.

 

Sulli went to Krystal's house carrying a box.

 

"Sulli? What are you doing here?" Krystal asked when she saw Sulli in front of the door.
 

"I... I cleaned my room and I found your old things so... so i brought them here to give them back to you." Sulli explained with a slight smile on her face.

 

"W...where are you going?" Krystal asked out of curiousness.
 

"These days, I'm so stressed and depressed because of the things happened... So... I decided to have a vacation with myself first somewhere."

 

"Sulli... I'm sorry that I broke your relationship with Taemin..."
 

"No, it's not your fault." Sulli said.
 

*silence*
 

"..."
 

"..."
 

"..."
 

"So... Here... I better go now." Sulli said as she hands the box to Krystal, then she turned around and about to walk but Krystal noticed that before Sulli turns around, she's having tears forming inside her eyes so she quickly threw the box and then she chased for Sulli. She pulled Sulli's hands then Sulli turned around, frowning and crying.

 

"Sulli, why?!" Krystal said trying to see Sulli's face with her worried expression.
 

"Am I that bad to love? Do I hurt people so much that they're leaving me one by one? Everyone wants time from me, which i couldn't give them." Sulli whispered while crying and still frowning. Krystal immediately hugged her then she kissed Sulli's forehead as a tear came out of her eye.
 

"No, Sulli, you're not. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... I'm sorry." Krystal is only repeating those words while Sulli is sobbing so hard. They just took some minutes staying like that, Sulli is frowning while Krystal is comforting her with her hug until Sulli stopped crying. Krystal let go Sulli of her hug and then they looked at each others face, but after a few seconds, Sulli suddenly collapsed, she fainted. Krystal was really shocked and she can't do anything even if she tries to lift up Sulli's body...

 

"Sica unnie!!! Help!!!"

 

To be continued.......... ;))

COMMENT BELOW