part 3

One more chance

 

"Why?!! Oh my God! What happened?!" Jessica said when she saw Sulli lying down on the ground.
 

"I don't know, I don't know. Help me lift her up." Krystal said, worried expression can be seen clearly on her face, she's even shaking out of nervousness. They lifted up Sulli until they reach Krystal's room. They lied Sulli'a body and then they called a doctor.

 

---

 

"How is she?" Krystal asked when the doctor finished checking up Sulli.
 

"She's all fine now. She just need some rest, she badly needs some fresh air and silent places. These days, I saw that she suffered from so much pain and depression, she also thinked too much causing her to be stressed, that's why she fainted. She just need a person to talk with, she needs to be together with the person she likes." The doctor explained.
 

"Thanks." Krystal answered and then the doctor left the room. Krystal slowly went to Sulli, she sat down beside her then she patted ice bag to Sulli's forehead.

 

"Ssul... You must be really hurted because of Taemin... Because of us. I'm sorry if I left you 6 months ago. Now I regret those things, I shouldn't have let you go. I'm sorry..." Krystal whispered while looking at Sulli's bare face.

 

---

 

1 hour passed and Sulli finally woke up, she hardly opened her eyes and she forced herself to stood up.

 

"Ssul! Are you okay?!" Krystal shouted as she enters her room.
 

"W...what happened?"
 

"You... You fainted."
 

"M...me?"
 

"Yes. Are you sure you feel alright now?" Krystal asked once again and then she went in front of Sulli, then she held Sulli's wrists.
 

"Y...yes. I am." Sulli said awkwardly as she slowly removes her arms from Krystal hands.
 

"I got to go now." Sulli said while rushing fixing herself.
 

"No, you can't go alone in that kind of condition."
 

"What?"
 

"I'm going with you."
 

"No. I can go there by myself."
 

"Sulli..."
 

"Soojung, I said I can."
 

"What if you fainted again while you're driving?"
 

"It doesn't matter to you."
 

"Yes it is."
 

"Just stay here."
 

"SULLI!!!" Krystal finally lost her temper causing her to shout at Sulli, Sulli's completely shocked and her tears were about to fall again. Krystal saw that so she just let out a deep sigh come out of her to calm down.

 

"Sulli... Are we going to fight again? I know you don't want to be with a dumb like me but you need someone to go with you. Sulli please, let me stay with you." Krystal continued then she went near to Sulli then she held Sulli's hands.
 

"Please Sulli, trust me. I swear I won't hurt you this time. I won't leave you." Krystal said sincerely then Sulli's tears suddenly fell down because she's really touched.
 

"Oh no. Ssshhh, don't cry. Let's start again with happy moments, okay?" Krystal said as he wipe Sulli's tears with her hands. Sulli just nodded cutely, then she smiled to Krystal.

 

---

 

"Enjoy!" Jessica whispered when Krystal kissed her on her cheek to say goodbye. They used Krystal's car and they leaved Sulli's car because Soojung wants to drive since Sulli is not yet feeling well.

 

"Where should we go?" Krystal asked Sulli while driving.
 

"I want to see my family." 
 

"Ahmm... Okay."

 

---

 

Hours passed and Krystal is still driving while Sulli is sleeping. Suddenly, Krystal stopped the car cause she's not familiar with the road way anymore. Sulli suddenly woke up.

 

"Soojung... What's the problem? Why did you stop?"
 

"O my God. I can't tell her, she can't worry too much. She can't be stressed." Krystal told her mind, currently panicing.
 

"Ah... Ahmm no. My feet just suddenly hurt." Krystal lied. Sulli just smirked while looking at Krystal's face.
 

"Oh come on. I know we're lost. Why didn't you woke me up?"
 

"I just want you to rest. Now, do you still know where is the way from here?" Krystal asked. Sulli looked around.
 

"No. I'm not using this way."
 

"Oh my God. It's so dark now." Krystal said as she looks around them. Sulli suddenly felt pity since she knows that Krystal is really afraid of the dark.
 

"Let's look for a restaurant first." Sulli suggested then Soojung quickly handled driving. They can't find any restaurant so they just went to a convinience store to buy some foods and then they ate it inside the car.

 

---

 

After they eat...

 

"Soojung ah, go sleep first."
 

"No, you're the one who need some sleep."
 

"Oh come on, I slept the entire time you drive."
 

"But... Can I ask you some question first? Since it's been a long time since we've talked like this."
 

"Yea, sure." Sulli said then she sipped from her drink, while Krystal is leaning on her seat, looking at Sulli.
 

"You... And Taemin... How..." 
 

"How what?"
 

"How did he got you?"
 

"Ahm... I don't know, I don't really know. Well, maybe I just got annoyed by his naughtyness. Everytime we meet he always asks me if when do I want to be his girl. And that moment... When he gave me the necklace, I just can't say no because too many people are watching. I don't want him to be ashamed." Sulli explained then she smiled a bit to Krystal.
 

"What do you mean by his naughtyness? When did he started annoying you?"
 

"Ahm that... He confessed her feelings before we film the drama."
 

"..."
 

"But I didn't answer because... because I'm... I'm still in a relationship with you that time." Sulli continued, saying it a bit awkward but she's still trying to smile. While Krystal is just looking at her, feeling guilty again of what she did to Sulli.
 

*silence*
 

*silence*
 

Krystal is just looking at Sulli, admiring everything Sulli does while Sulli is frowning, playing what she's holding. A bit awkward gravity is covering them. When suddenly...

 

"Sulli..."
 

"Hm?"
 

"I'm sorry if I left you."
 

"Tch. That's long time ago."
 

"B... but still..."
 

"Just don't mention it."
 

"Sulli, please give me another chance."
 

"B... but Soojung, I... I am afraid to be hurt again."
 

"Sulli I'm not promising not to hurt you because sometimes, it really enters a relationship, but I promise not to leave you, and fix problems with you." Krystal explained, but Sulli just frowned while smiling awkwardly, like she's not yet sure of what to answer.
 

"I know you're not yet ready. But I'm willing to wait." Krystal continued, and then she closed her eyes then she fell asleep.

 

---

 

1 hour passed, it was already 2am. Krystal is sleeping while leaning on her seat while Sulli is just playing her phone, when suddenly, her eyes got tired. She placed her phone inside her bag then she rubbed her eyes. She looked at Krystal then she smiled. She began to move her arms then she brushed Krystal's hair with her finger.
 

"You promised you won't leave me." Sulli whispered then she slowly went near to Krystal, she stopped when their lips were just an inch away from each other.
 

"It didn't change Soojung. I still love you." Sulli whispered once again then she finally closed the gap between them when she gently patted her lips on Krystal's. it lasted for about 5 seconds, then Sulli slowly pulled herself then she looked back at Krystal. She's still sleeping but her hand moved, she grabbed Sulli's hand from her hair, then she held it tightly which surprised Sulli, but she didn't intend to remove her hands from Krystal's hand. They just stayed like that until the sun comes out.

 

---

 

"We're here!" Sulli said as she open her door. Krystal followed then Sulli's mother suddenly came out with her baby brother.

 

"Ssul!!!" Her mother shouted as she runs toward Sulli. She embraced Sulli so tight and Krystal is just watching them.
 

"Mom! I missed you so much." Sulli whispered while embracing her mother.
 

"Oh, by the way, Krystal is here."
 

"Oh, Krystal! Hi!"
 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Krystal greeted as she bows.
 

"Come on." Sulli dragged Krystal towards their house.
 

"San-e!!!" Sulli shouted when she saw her brother standing beside their door, holding a toy car. She hugged the boy then suddenly Soojung smiled, seeing Sulli not stressed anymore.

 

"Krystal, we have no more rooms, so can you just stay with Sulli?"
 

"Sure, of course, of course." Krystal quickly answered.
 

"Mom, can we sleep first?"
 

"Sure, sure. I'm sure you two are so tired. Go and take a nap first. I'll prepare some foods for the two of you to eat.

 

---

 

They went to their room, they put down all of their things then Sulli lied down straight to the bed, with her arm patted on her forehead then she closed her eyes, then she fell asleep immediately, since she didn't sleep the entire midnight, she just watched Krystal sleeping. Krystal slowly went beside Sulli, she kneeled down to level Sulli's face.

 

"Sleepwell, baby." She whispered then she went outside. She saw Sulli's mother cooking then she went to her.

 

"Oh! Krystal, I thought you're going to sleep?"
 

"Ah no, I'm not that sleepy. May I help?"
 

"Ahmmmm. Can you just look around San-e?"
 

"Oh yes." Krystal said then she went to Sulli's baby brother, who is just playing, she carried him, now, the baby is sitting at her lap.
 

"Woah, you're so cute." Krystal said as she pinches San-e's cheeks.
 

"Seems like the two of you were very close." Sulli's mother suddenly said while busy slicing some foods on the table.
 

"Ahm... Yes. People always call us twins because we're always together."
 

"But, when Sulli had Taemin as her boyfriend. Did something changed between you and her?"
 

"Yes. Hahaha. We almost didn't talk with each other."
 

"Aahhh, so now that they broke up, you're her boyfriend again?" Sulli's mother joked. And then they both laughed.
 

"But Krystal ah, I sincerely thank you for bringing my Jinri here. I know she can't make it alone without you. I know she's really hurt of what happened between her and Taemin." Sulli's mother continued.
 

"I'm always here for her, aunt. Anytime." Krystal seriously said then she suddenly looked at San-e.

 

---

 

1 hour passed...

 

"Krys..." Sulli's mother was about to call Krystal when she finished cooking but she suddenly saw Krystal and San-e sleeping, the baby is still at Krystal's lap leaning at Krystal's tummy, while Krystal is leaning on the sofa. Sulli's mother suddenly smiled seeing these two cuties. Then suddenly Sulli came out of her room, rubbing her eyes. While she's walking on the stairs...

 

"Mom, where's Soo..."
 

"Ssssshhhh." Her mother cutted her words then Sulli quickly went down and she saw Krystal and San-e's cute position while sleeping too. She quickly gets her phone on her pocket then she snapped a picture of these two babies then she made it as her wallpaper.

 

TBC ~ :)