part 1

One more chance

 

One more chance

Sulli just got home to the f(x) dorm, 12 midnight because she filmed "to the beautiful you" all day. She's really tired, it can be seen the way she walk through the room's door. She's room mate with Krystal. Luna and Vic are room mates and Amber was alone in one room. She opened the door slowly and then she the light when suddenly... 


"Sulli ah!" Krystal pops out in front of her with a full smile on her face. Sulli was so shocked but she's a bit used to it since Krystal really wants to do that thing.


"Uuuuh. You look so tired." Krystal said while pouting followed by a hug. Sulli just closed her eyes, feeling the very inner warmth between her and Krystal. Yes. They are girlxgirl couple but they're just keeping it as a secret, no one knows it, just the two of them.


"Do you want to eat?"


"Thanks but I want to sleep." Sulli said as she pull herself from Krystal's hug.


"Sulli, are you free tomorrow?"
 

"Why?"
 

"It's been a month since we had our last date. I mean... Those days where we are doing things like this." Krystal said then she pecked Sulli's lips. Sulli responded a smirk but she lie down her bed after that.

 

"Ya! Ssul!" Krystal shouted as she pulls Sulli's arms.
 

"We're still going to film tomorrow, and it's a... It's a..."
 

"What?!"
 

"Kiss scene." Sulli replied. Krystal suddenly felt super weak as she let go of Sulli's arms. And her face suddenly turned very serious.
 

"Don't do it." She simply said seriously like she's commanding Sulli. Sulli suddenly sat up the bed and then she kissed Krystal on her lips.
 

"I need to. It's a part of the drama." Sulli said cutely, playing her charms to Krystal.
 

"No." Krystal said. Still serious.
 

"But S... Soojung..."
 

"I said no."
 

"Oh come on, I'm tired. I don't have time to argue with you." Sulli said as she gets back on lying down.
 

*silence*
 

Suddenly... Krystal's tear just fell on it's own, and it fell down on Sulli's arms so Sulli definitely felt it.
 

"You don't have any time to spend with me and now you will do a kiss scene together with Minho oppa." Krystal whispered while still flowing with tears. Sulli stood up and she faced Krystal. She lifted up her arm and she wiped Krystal's tears using her thumb.
 

"Soojung ah... Please understand me." Sulli whispered.
 

"Let's break up." Krystal said and then more tears came out of her eyes as she tells those words to Sulli. Sulli's arm suddenly fell down when she felt the weakness caused by Krystal's words. And now, it's her turn to let out some tears.
 

"S... Soojung ah..."
 

"I don't want to get hurt Sulli."
 

"But I won't hurt you!"
 

"You just did."
 

"When?!"
 

"Since that stupid drama came up between you and me."
 

"S... Soojung..." Sulli can't say and do anything but to beg Krystal using her fully teared eyes. She held Krystal's arm but Krystal avoided and then she lied down not facing Sulli just to hide her face, hardly crying.
 

"I'm sorry, Sulli." Krystal told her mind.

 

---

 

The next day ~

 

Sulli went out of the room early in the morning and she saw the other members eating at the table.
 

"Where's Krystal?" She asked with a sleepy voice while walking into the table.
 

"She leaved us a note sticked at the refrigerator." Amber told Sulli.

 

"Members, I'm sorry I leaved without properly telling all of you. I'll temporarily live at my house with my sis. It's just because something came up, but it's not that serious. Just visit me here whenever you want. You know it's just a minute away from there right? See you all at the practice!" - Krystal.

 

Sulli's face turned out so white, all of her blood almost got into her feet.
 

"Ssul, are you okay?" Vic omma asked.
 

"Ah... Y... Yes."

 

---

 

"Sulli? What are you doing here?" Krystal asked when she saw Sulli standinh in front of their house' door. Sulli visited her right away right after she read Krystal's note.
 

"I was just visiting you."
 

"Sulli, just go." Krystal coldly said as she turns around and about to go inside again but Sulli pulled her arm.
 

"Krystal, please come back. I beg you." Sulli said weakly. Krystal was about to cry seeing Sulli like that but she just prevented her tears. She removed her arm from Sulli and she didn't say anything. Sulli's tears started to fall one by one as she chases for Krystal's arm, she's tryinh to grab it but she's too weak.

 

"Soojung..." Sulli whispered but Krystal quickly went inside their house then she closed the door, leaving Sulli like a lost child knocking at someone's door, waiting for alms. After all of those things... Their group started to become different from before, they're rarely talking to each other, only if needed. But they admit to themselves that they still love each other, but Sulli doesn't want to try it again, afraid that she might get rejected by Krystal again, and Krystal who wants Sulli back to her can not confess because of shyness of what she did to Sulli.

 

---

 

6 MONTHS LATER...

 

---

 

Sulli's hair returned long and their situation was still like that.

 

"Luna unnie! Where are we going?!" Sulli asked while Luna is dragging her to the SM building's practice room. 
 

"Just wait Sulli."
 

Finally they came inside the practice room and all of the sm's artists were there, suju, snsd, tvxq, exo, kangta and boa, shinee and of course the f(x) members. Sulli was so surprised because they're all looking at her. Everybody knows what will happen but Sulli is still clueless and speechless. Suddenly, Taemin came in front of her, holding a small rectangular box. Yes, Taemin wants Sulli since they debuted. 

 

"Ssul..." Taemin said and then everybody screamed sweetly, teasing them to each other. Sulli is still clueless until Taemin opened the box and it was a necklace.
 

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Taemin asked and then everyone screamed more louder as they laugh.

 

Sulli's POV ~

 

Oh my god. What is he doing? I feel a bit crush on him but I'm still not ready. But it's shameful if I didn't answer yes right now, since everybody is here, waiting for my answer... I can't say no. What to do??? I took a glance at Krystal, everyone is smiling and laughing except for her. I decided not to accept it but when I looked at the people around us...

 

---

 

Narrator's POV ~

 

"Yes." Sulli answered and then she smiled a bit. Krystal quickly turned around and then a tear came out of her eye but she wiped it right away. Taemin put the necklace to Sulli's neck and then everyone screamed again.
 

"Krystal! Where are you going?" Jessica asked while chasing for Krystal who suddenly came out of the practice room.
 

"Unnie, I'm not feeling well."
 

"Why? Aren't you happy for your friend?"
 

"Ahm... I... I am of course. My head just suddenly ached and I want to take some nap."
 

"Okay, I'll give you a ride home."
 

"No, you still have to practice."
 

"Are you sure you can go home like that?"
 

"Yes. Yes, I'm okay. Bye." Krystal said as she peck her sister's cheek.

 

One week passed ~

 

"Krystal? Why are you here?" Victoria asked when she opened their door. She saw Krystal carrying so many things.
 

"Isn't it our dorm?" Krystal asked back.
 

"Krystal!" Luna shouted out of joy when she saw Krystal.
 

"Jessica unnie will leave for their Japan concert for one week, so I need to stay here until she comes back."
 

"Sure!!!" Luna shouted once again, they all got inside and then as usual, Krystal acted like a princess and she just sat down directly to the couch without arranging her things.

 

"Where's Amber and Sulli?" Krystal asked.
 

"Amber went outside with Miss A members. Sulli is still sleeping at her room."
 

"Huh? It's almost 11:00am."
 

"Yes, she got home late last night."
 

"Why?"
 

"Taemin took her to his parents." Another heart breaking line for Krystal. She just shut up when suddenly... Sulli came out of the room, wearing a cute pajamas, rubbing her eyes while walking, still half awake. She sat down beside Krystal without knowing it. She doesn't know Krystal came. She suddenly lied down on Krystal's lap and then she closed her eyes. Krystal's eyes got widened when Sulli did those things, totally shocked.

 

"Oh, Sulli ah. You're finally awake." Vic omma said, she came from the kitchen. Sulli quickly sat up and then she opened her eyes.
 

"Uh... Uh... Soojung ah... I thought you were Vic omma." Sulli said, trying to explain. Krystal can't say anything. She just pretends that she doesn't care.
 

"Krystal, did you already had your breakfast?" Luna asked.
 

"Not yet."
 

"Go! Eat your breakfast together with Sulli."

---