Chapter Two

Luhan, My Dream Blocker.

 

 

 

Damn! Luhan clenched his fist while looking into a binocular.

 

He’s currently on a yacht monitoring his target. He’s not worrying risking his safety in spying that person.

 

And Luhan doesn’t know why his chest hurts looking at the woman flirting with Kris.

 

I have to do something. One wrong move and that woman might be killed in an instant.

 

Luhan moved to the side of the yacht and went to the small both beside it. He uses that boat to go to the shore. As he approaches the shore, he’s also getting closer with Kris and the woman talking with him.

 

He’s eyes focused on that familiar face that took his attention yesterday, not just because that woman was really beautiful, but also because of her attitude. How her reaction changes from happy to sad. Luhan shook his head disappointed as he though that woman might be crazy.

 

But now, he’s not disappointed anymore, Luhan is worrying about the young woman’s safety especially when Kris held her hand.

 

The said woman gladly accepts Kris invitation to go to the hotel.

 

Damn! How can I get close to her, without her noticing me?

 

“You mean, Lee Eun Ji?” Xiumin said seeing the person talking with Kris. “She’s a regular employee in this resort.  She’s just on a vacation that’s why she enjoying herself, so what’s the problem?”

 

“Can’t you see that she’s too close with Kris? Every moment that she stays besides him, she’s putting her life in danger.”

 

“Luhan, relax. You’re spying him because his endangering the people in this resort. I know that you’re a great agent, so chill, I know you can handle it very well.”

 

“Xiumin, that jerk is a pro. He slips off many times from the officers watching over him in Jeju Island. Because of that, a lot of girls are found out dead. No one found anything that will lead him with the crime he committed. And I’m scared that Eun Ji might become one of Kris victims.

 

 Xiumin was frozen.

 

“What if I talk to Eun Ji? After all, she’s my employee.”

 

“You’ll do that?”

 

“Of course, it’s for her anyway.”

 

Luhan think for a while.

 

“What if she doesn’t listen to you?”

 

“She needs to.”

 

“What if she tells Kris that there’s someone spying on him?”

 

“She wouldn’t do that. Her loyalty stays in the management.”

 

Luhan thinks again.

 

“Okay, talk to her.”

 

 

 

“Sir?” Eun Ji’s eyes widen after hearing Xiumin’s explanation.

 

“Yeah, it’s for your safety, you have to stay away from Kris. He’s under surveillance because of the murders of the girls he’s with on the beaches he went. He’s the prime suspect, but he’s also good in hiding evidences.” Xiumin said. “Actually, she prefers little girls. He’s kinda a e.  He met you and I think you got his attention.”

 

Eun Ji’s heart sank, she thought that she finally found the man of her dream.

 

“So, will you stay away from him?”

 

“Y-Yeah…” Eun Ji slowly nodded her head while looking at the ground.

 

“Good!”

 

“Sir, what would I do if he approaches me? I mean, he might be suspicious if I suddenly try to avoid him.”

 

“Just don’t mind him and stay away from him. It only means that you’re his target if Kris really did that. Just keep on avoiding him, he’ll give up soon enough to find another victim.”

 

“Okay…”

 

“Good! Our conversation is confidential, don’t tell anyone else about it. Will you not tell him that there’s someone watching him while he’s on vacation on this resort?”

 

“Of course!”

 

“Nice.”

 

Xiumin left her dumbfounded.

 

Eun Ji sighed in disappointment, thinking that she has no luck in finding a person that will remove her from poverty. She locked herself in her room all day. The sun is about to set when someone knocks on her door.

 

“Wait!”

 

She opens the door and was surprised seeing a guy she didn’t thought she will see again.

 

“Good afternoon! Ma’am, I came here to check your washroom and shower.” He said, smiling at her.

 

“H-Huh? Why?” Eun Ji twitches her eyebrow.

 

Then she quickly gaze the guy from head to foot. Like the other day, he’s wearing an old shirt and a ragged jean that has torn on the part of his knees. But it didn’t even affect his charms.

 

“By the way, I’m the new utility in this resort. Mr. Kim asked me to check the pipes and wirings of the entire employee’s room.”

 

“But there’s nothing wrong and damage in this room -”

 

“Just a quick check, some of the employees are complaining about water shortage.”

 

Eun Ji doesn’t like the thought of this guy intruding in her room, especially when she found out that he’s only a utility man, a servant and a poor guy. But she doesn’t have a choice if it’s her boss Xiumin’s order.

 

“S-Sure! Come in.” She opens the door widely, avoiding any body contact with the guy.

 

“Thanks!”

 

But the distance wasn’t enough, when she smells his fresh scent like the morning dew.

 

Fore sure, he just took a bath. And he didn’t use any expensive perfume. But he smells so nice, like heaven that she can sniff around all day. She tries not to close her eyes while smelling him.

 

The said guy quickly turned his head towards Eun Ji. “Uhmmm… Where’s you’re bathroom?”

 

“H-Huh? T-That door…!” Her cheeks redden, thinking that he might saw her eyes brighten when she smells his manly scent and thought that she’s weird.

 

“Okay, Thanks!” He said and step towards her bathroom. Eun Ji stay near the door and kept it open.

 

She doesn’t know him and he might do something bad at her when she closes the door. She can saw him from where she’s standing, he’s doing some stuff with the piping but she doesn’t care. He’s just a utility, what a waste, if only he have at least a better job. She gulped seeing the guys back stretches showing his lean muscles.

 

Oh My God!! He’s so hot! How I wish I could hug him. She shook her head ‘How dare you! Lee Eun Ji! As if you haven’t seen anyone handsome, hot and y guy before.’ There’s a lot actually but not as good looking as this guy. A smile spread across her face.

 

After awhile she felt tired standing.

 

“Will that take long?”

 

He’s face was sweating as he turned his head to look at Eun Ji. “It’s almost done.” His gaze return on the stuff he’s doing. “Okay, done.” He went out the bathroom holding a toolbox on his hand.

 

“Okay.” Eun Ji is looking at the ground, her face is too flustered to look at the guy.

 

“By the way, aren’t you the girl on the beachside the other day?”

 

“Huh?” He caught her attention, as Eun Ji is looking at him right now. For the second time she saw his beautiful smile and she was quickly mesmerized.

 

“You look more beautiful up close. Can I ask for you’re name?”

 

“What?” Eun Ji’s eyes widens even more as she gaze on his face.

 

“My name is Xi Luhan, and you are?” Luhan held his hand up for a handshake.

 

She looks at his hand shyly. Luhan’s hands are nice and look gentle, but when she notices that it’s covered with grease she felt disgusted. ‘This man has an attitude, wanting to know my name because he thinks I’m beautiful. Well maybe he’s right but it’s not enough reason for me.’

 

“If you’re done, can you just leave?!” She said with her signature twitching of eyebrow.

 

“Huh?”

 

“And for you’re information, I don’t casually tell my name or want to talk with a random guy.”

 

Luhan look at her for a while with his smile slowly disappearing.

 

“Wow you’re so rude, is it because I’m just a utility? That’s why you’re acting this way towards me?” 

 

“Oh come on, just get the hell out of here!”

 

“Fine!” Luhan went out of her room, with sadness plastered on his face. “You shouldn’t be so choosy, especially if that person humbly talks towards you.” He said before finally leaving Eun Ji’s room.

 

“What?”

 

“You should change a little. You might be endangering yourself because of it.”

 

“Hey!”

 

Luhan turn on the corner vanishing from Eun Ji’s sight.

 

“Duh?!” She slammed the door shut.

 

That jerk! Who do you think he was? Why should I give him a handshake, when his hands are so dirty? Ewww…

 

Eun Ji walked towards the bathroom while stomping her feet. Maybe a cold shower could lighten up her mood.

 

 

A/N:    Now that chapter two is up, I know that you guys kinda get the whole story plot now (^__^) Support me by subscribing and by leaving a comment. I really appreciate it and it’ll inspire me to do better. Kamsahamnida!!!