I Don't Care

Hello Venus Drabble Collection

The girls wake up earlier than usual; this day they will be holding a charity event at Cafe Fantagio.

Alice was the first to wake up; she saw that Nara and Ara were still asleep and so she approached the leader and stared at her angelic face. She gave the sleeping girl a creepy smile and pecked her lips.

"Kyaa, Unnie... Nara unnie might see us..." Ara said in a drowsy voice

"I don't care." Alice said as she winked before she left Ara's side and woke up all the other members.

The girls were awestruck at how many fans came to the event; fanboys at most. They waved happily to the fans as they entered and started going to their own stations. The girls went here and fro as they provide service to the fans that rummaged the Cafe.

After a few minutes, the girls took a break. Ara was preparing her own drink when Alice suddenly slapped Ara’s cute tush.

“Alice unnie! There are people around!”

“I don’t care Ara-yah… The fans will just think of it as an AraLice moment.” Alice teasingly said as she winked her charms off.

“Just wait ‘til we get back to the dorm unnie! Here just drink!” Ara said as she offered the coffee she was drinking.

“Hmm. ‘kay. I’ll try.”

“Joohee unnie, let me try too!” Nara shouted as she saw Alice drinking.

“No can do Kwon Ddochi.”

“Unnie, give Nara unnie some.” Ara stated as she pulled the drink away from Alice, but Alice resisted Ara’s attempt by not letting the straw go. The result was - coffee spilled on Ara’s face.

“OMO!”

“Mianhae, Ara!” Alice said as she wiped off the coffee from Ara, she was annoyed, that Alice knew; which means no fun time back at the dorm.

The event ended with Ara still ignoring Alice, and as they went back to the dorm, Ara sticked like glue to Lime; which made Alice jealous. When they got back at the dorm, Ara headed straight towards their room and Alice who was still guilty followed suit.

Alice opened the door and see that Ara was standing at the center of the room with her back facing the door.

“Ara-yah… I’m so-“ Alice’s words were cut off as Ara pushed her to the door.

“That’s your punishment for being impatient Joohee-yah…” Ara whispered into Alice’s ears which sent shivers down her spine.

“Shall we have some fun now?” Ara said as she hovered her face directly in front of the other girl.

“But Nara might see us…”

“Actually, I don’t care…” she moaned in Alice’s mouth as their lips were now locked in each other.

 


~ end ~