Desire

Hello Venus Drabble Collection

It was a normal day at Hello Venus' dorm. Each of the members had gone off early for their individual schedules; all, except Alice. She was left all alone at the dorm, waiting for the other members to finish their schedules.

She was playing a computer game on her laptop to pass the time and kill boredom when she thought of watching their uploaded performances. She carefully browsed through the channel until she found their latest performance. But as soon as she started to watch the video, Alice subconsciously fixated her eyes on Ara.

"Our Ara sure is gorgeous..." Alice mumbled under her breath as he nibbled his index finger.

When it was the part where the twins (in the concept) leans towards each other, Alice's cheeks flushed red when she saw how close their faces were.

"Omo. What's wrong with me?" She said as she flopped down the laptop cover.

She washed her face before going to her room to take a nap. As she lay on her bed, she snuggled a pillow before closing her eyes.

"Alice unnie..." whispered a voice.

As she opened her eyes, she was taken aback to see Ara. Their bodies intact and their faces an inch apart. Then, she remembered the video she was watching earlier; her cheeks flushed red.

"You want to kiss me, unnie?"

"W-What are you saying, Ara?"

"Alice unnie, kiss me..."

"W-Wait a minute! Are you o-"

Alice's words were cut off as Ara's lips smashed into her own. Her eyes widened in surprise, but as seconds flew by, she found herself closing her eyes as she concedes to Ara's sweet and soft kiss. Ara broke the kiss after a few moments to gasp for air.

"Again.." Alice requested, but this time she took the initiative and pulled Ara in for an even deeper kiss.

"Unnie? ALICE UNNIE! Wake up!"

"A-Ara..?"

"Unnie, you were smiling creepily while sleeping! What were you dreaming of?"

"You" was the answer that was echoing throughout her mind but she can't spit out.

 

 

~ end ~