Cautious

My secret: My prince in disguise

After sending his girlfriend to work, Jongin started with researching on the internet first. He made a list of apartments, college, and jobs that he would go and check out tomorrow. He planned everything carefully with every single details as he want to live a good commoner life and doesn't want to worry his girl. He also started preparing his things to move out and spent his day on that alone. Then, that night, Jongin called his girlfriend who buried her with a lot of questions as soon as she picked up the phone.

 

“Oh, Jongin-ah, How’s your day? Did you find a place to stay? Have you eaten? How about finding a job? How about college?” Heeyoung started making Jongin raise a brow from the other side of the line, smiling a little as he could already imagine the frown on his girlfriend’s face.

 

 

*If mom didn’t took my car, I’ll go right to where you are right now and kiss you to silent.* he thought to himself as he chuckled before answering his never ending question asking lover.

 

“Hello to you to jagiya.” He started and chuckled a little trying to hide his tiredness.

“My day is all better since I get to hear your voice.”

“I found a few options and I’m checking out the apartments tomorrow, I already miss you.”

“Yes, I just ate, I love you.”

“I’m still thinking of a job I should enter, the one that I will let me think of you and call you.”

“And I have the list of college offering scholarships and I’m also checking them out tomorrow, but I’ll visit tomorrow first so I could get my kisses.” He answered everything with a smile making Heeyoung blush and smile at her cheesy boyfriend.

 

“Is it tiring?” Heeyoung then asked and Jongin thought a little before answering. He’d be lying if he said it’s not but he knows his girl will unnecessarily feel guilty if he said yes.

 

 

“Rather than tiring, you can say it is challenging, baby girl.” He replied and with the silence sent from the other line, Jongin knew that Heeyoung was starting again with the ‘if it wasn’t for me’ thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Jongin.” Is what Jongin expected to hear and heard from his girlfriend that made him frown.

 

 

One thing he doesn’t like about these heir’s test thing is how Heeyoung repeatedly apologizes to him about everything: for losing his car, for losing his credit cards, for not seeing each other often, for not being able to do anything and for losing his identity and she’s still on it.

 

 

“If it wasn’t for ---“ Heeyoung started but Jongin cut her off before it led them into something Jongin wouldn’t like, quarrel.

 

“Shh, if you dare continue your sentence I will take a taxi using Kang Jo Joong’s(his other identity) money to go to where you are right now and kiss you until you forget those words.” He threatened. Well it wasn’t really a threat for Jongin, but he counted it as an excuse to go see his girlfriend and have some kisses on the way.

 

A minute of silence was spent as the two thought of what to say. They were being cautious not wanting to stress out each other: Heeyoung doesn’t want to say something that would upset her boyfriend and Jongin didn’t want to say something that would make Heeyoung feel guilty.

 

 

*What should I say now? Is he mad at me?*

 

*What should I say to make you realize that everything I do for you doesn’t tire me, Heeyoung-ah?*

 

 

 

 

“I love you, Jongin-ah.” / ”I love you, Heeyoung-ah” They said at the same time making the both of them smile.

 

“Good night, jagiya. I’ll see you tomorrow” Jongin said with a smile, all the worries disappeared in his voice.

“Good night, oppa. I love you.” She responded with a smile, all worries were gone.

“I love you more, Heeyoung-ah.” Jongin threw back with a chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I’ll do everything to be with you forever*