Fangs, fangs, fangs on a chapter

Troublemakers with fangs!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: mysterious happenings ahead!

::::::::::::::::::::

“Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner!” Jongdae sang a random tune with the same word, repeating it over and over again.

Yixing, Jongdae and I were currently creating a horrible mess in the kitchen, and it was all because of Jongdae. He was singing and dancing and tripping over all the furnitures. Yixing was the one who cooked the dinner, while Jongdae and I were his assistants. Jongdae, well, he was not doing a good job in helping, but his voice is at least beautiful, so we weren’t that annoyed.

“Hyojung, can you pass me the salt?” Yixing asked me as he stirred the soup.

“Sure.” I smiled and grabbed the salt shaker from Jongdae, who was using it as a microphone, and gave it to Yixing.

Steam escaped the rice cooker right after Yixing thanked me. I hopped to the rice cooker, pulling Jongdae along. He followed like an obedient dog, and when we reached the counter where the cooker was placed on, I let his arm go. He grinned and panted like a dog, and I ruffled his hair, just to play the game together. I turned my attention back to the rice cooker and held on the handle. I pulled open the rice cooker and steam greeted me. I fanned the steam and heat away before grabbing a scoop to stir the rice around.

“Hyojung, can you stir for me the soup? And Jongdae, take out seven bowls for me please.” Yixing instructed us.

I stopped stirring the rice and shuffled to the medium-sized pot of soup. I grabbed the ladle and stirred the soup gently as it boiled lowly and slowly. I heard some clatters and some dicing behind me, and I turned around to find Jongdae dividing the rice equally into the seven bowls and Yixing dicing the potato into cubes. I turned back to the soup and continued stirring. Yixing walked up to my side and dumped the potato gently into the soup. He smiled at me, his dimple showing up soflty and cutely. His dimple was to die for. He commanded me to help Jongdae and I obeyed. I paraded to Jongdae and helped to smooth out the rice in the bowl. He slammed the cover of the rice cooker softly and grinned. He then grabbed a huge tray and gently scooped the bowls of rice and placed them on the tray.

“Done!” Jongdae exclaimed and danced around.

“I am done too. Which means dinner’s ready.” Yixing sighed and turned off the fire.

“Dinner’s ready!” Jongdae cried and I heard some dragging outside.

Yixing grabbed the ladle of the soup and poured some of the soup into a big bowl. He then grabbed the bowl and exited the kitchen, with Jongdae tagging along with the tray of bowls. I grabbed another tray for the glasses. I poured the punch fruit that Yixing made earlier for himself, Minseok, Tao, and I while I poured red, fresh wine for the rest. I carried the tray out to the dining room and placed it gently on the table. The boys smiled at me happily, and grabbed their respective drinks. You might be thinking, aren’t they suppose to drink blood? They do, but not all the time.

“Let’s dig in!” Minseok exclaimed and starte

Please log in to read the full chapter