FANGS.

Troublemakers with fangs!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: Lots of cuddling ahead!

~~~~~

“GOAL! You see! Even girls can do it!” I screamed as I hit the goal perfectly.

“Shut up! Fine, fine, you win!” Minseok rolled his eyes and chased after me when I stuck my tongue out at him.

I grabbed the ball from the goal post and threw it at Minseok with a light force. He caught it professionally as he continued running after the slow me. In a millisecond, he caught me with his two strong arms. In between us was the ball, and it slipped down onto the grass field as Minseok hugged me tighter. His chest pushed against my back, and the warmth from his arms made me feel comfortable.

“You slow pig.” Minseok laughed as he knocked his forehead lightly against the back of my head.

“No, I am not slow; it’s just that you’re too fast. But it’s because you’re a vampire!” I tried to find an excuse.

“Nu-uh, no stupid reasons Hyojung! You can still run!” Minseok let me go and in an instant, the cold wind hit my skin and it developed Goosebumps.

“Whatever, you idiot.” I mumbled and skipped off to where the rest were resting.

All seven of us were hanging out on a grass field, a soccer field to be exact, since Minseok, Luhan and Jongdae wanted to play soccer so badly. The rest of us tagged along, since they wanted to play an ‘actual’ game, and they needed extra players. All the while, they told me to be the referee since I am a girl and I can’t play. But I can, that’s the thing!

After a long game and lots of mini- arguments, we decided to have a rest. The boys all lied down on the side of the grass field when I grabbed the ball and started kicking it around. Minseok told me that girls cannot play soccer, and I challenged him, and that’s how he got to call me a pig.

I lied back onto the grass beside Kris, who was closing his eyes and inhaling deeply. I sighed out happily as I placed my arms over my stomach. Kris turned to me and frowned, his eyebrows knitted strongly together and his lips barely moving. I avoided his scary stare and slapped his arm.

“What’s the problem?” I whispered, my voice soft and low.

“Nothing. Just wondered why you’re beside me, instead of Luhan.” Kris turned back to the bright, blue sky that was blended in with the huge white, soft and fluffy clouds.

“What? Is it wrong to stay here beside you?” I asked, smiling secretly while watching Luhan, Minseok and Yixing play with the ball.

“Of course not. It’s just that it’s weird. I mean, I am scary, how can you not be scared of me?”

“It’s because, I look in the inside, not the outside.” I stated the fact to Kris while sitting

Please log in to read the full chapter