Ordinary fanged chapter

Troublemakers with fangs!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: some superior happiness ahead!

------------------------

“We eat human food of course!” Luhan exclaimed when I asked him a funny question.

He chuckled and zipped up his huge chocolate brown luggage. He pulled it up and dragged it to a corner of the room. He turned to me and smiled, his eyes sparkling and his lips up to the brim. I smiled back and I felt my lips crack and my eyes twitching. I felt so embarrassed and horrible. I mean, come on! Luhan is handsome and adorable, while I look like some wicked witch from the west.

“I guess I should get out of bed. I feel better now.” I told Luhan as I pushed the white quilt away.

“Alright, I’ll tell Kris that you’re feeling good. All of us should be ready soon.” Luhan nodded his head and left the room.

The room locked up all the silence, making everything feel eerie and creepy. I sat up on the bed and stared straight out the window. The street was empty. Nothing was in sight, not even a bird. I frowned, since at least a bird should be stepping on every street, but not on this street. it was weird. My street had dozens of mynahs and crows flying around.

I continued staring, and I saw a figure walking. I guessed that person was a guy, since he walked really roughly and powerful. He was dressed in black. His cap, his jacket, his inner shirt, his trousers and his shoes were all black. His cap shielded half of his face from the world, and I could only see the outline of his nose and lips. His skin was flawless and firm, but he had a scar on his left cheek. The scar seemed old, like it was recovering.

“What are you staring at?” I jumped at that deep voice, and turned around to find Kris crossing his arms and looking at me with his eyebrow up.

“N-nothing.” I stuttered and looked down at my thumbs.

Kris walked up to where I was and looked out the window. He then started growling loudly and pulled the curtains together. The room turned dark, since sunlight couldn’t linger in the room anymore. Kris turned to me, his eyes red in colour and his fangs appearing. He growled softly, like as if he saw a prey. My heart beat increased, and I moved inches away from Kris. His eyes softened all of a sudden and his fangs slid back into his gums. He sighed deeply and walked away like nothing happened.

“Kris.” I called and he turned around slowly. “What happened?”

“Nothing. Just ignore what I did just now.” Kris replied and left the room.

I sighed softly and got up from the bed. I slithered my way to the bathroom and

Please log in to read the full chapter