Chapter 4

Detective SeKai in The Crying House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai knocked twice and waited. It didn’t take Russell long to open the door for them. Kai and Sehun took off their shoes and left them outside the house before entering.

Exactly like what Russell said, the walls were wet, the floor was wet, but all the furniture remained dry. The only thing was that there were no bloodstains in sight.

“Where are the bloodstains?” Kai asked while still looking around.

“I don’t know, they didn’t appear today. I’ll get you guys something to drink.”

 

Russell left for the kitchen while Kai examined the water patches in detail. Kai then noticed that Sehun wasn’t concentrating; he was getting amazed by the strange occurrence.

“Sehun, can you focus?”

“I am focusing! I’m looking at the wetted walls.”

Kai sighed and said, “You’re supposed to examine it, not look at it.”

“What’s the difference?”

Kai slapped his forehead, shook his head and ignored Sehun.

 

Sehun looked at a part of the wall which was dry. He wondered why only some areas were wet, while some weren’t. Sehun went closer to the wall and placed his hand on the wall.

Sehun suddenly jumped back and fell on his bum.

“M—Mr Kim!” Sehun yelled.

Kai ran over behind Sehun and asked, “What? Are you alright?”

“The wall… I felt the wall breathe! It was breathing!”

Russell happened to arrive with a tray with two cups of orange juice. He quickly rested the tray on the dining table and ran over to the wall Sehun touched.

“Well?” Kai asked.

“Nothing…”

 

Kai glared at Sehun while Russell went over to get the drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter